When do Spring 2016 Schedules Come Out?

twopats

We are interested in doing a TA in the Spring of 2016 and wonder if anyone knows when Celebrity announces their schedule. They have announced a Panama Canal cruise for April, 2016 on the Infinity but I don't see any other ships' schedules. Crazy how their web site seems to be always under repair, isn't it? Trish

I want to go to S. Carib. in March 2016. -X- Eclipse March 20, 2016 is posted and has the perfect itinerary for me. Keep checking for yours.

That cruise was released in March this year. As others have said,. there is no point in looking for the Spring 2016 TA until March/April next year.

That cruise was released in March this year. As others have said,. there is no point in looking for the Spring 2016 TA until March/April next year.

If they released that cruise, why do they not release the TA's this year and not wait for a whole year? In other words, I guess they selectively release certain itineraries but not others. Trish

If they released that cruise, why do they not release the TA's this year and not wait for a whole year? In other words, I guess they selectively release certain itineraries but not others. Trish

No, they almost always stop at the same time each year, just before the TA's for the following spring. They release their next schedules for nearly all cruises in Feb/Mar of each year.....

In the time we have been cruising [started in 2006], they usually release all the cruises for one season [a year] during the Spring [usually February/March/April] between 1 to 2 years in advance. e.g 2014/15 cruises were release during February/March/April of 2013. The season usually starts with the east-bound transatlantics and other equivalent repositioning cruises. If there are logistical issues, they may release a cruise late. I have not known them to release a cruise early.

Edited by Project_gal