which cruise line for extended family

clamar

I am contemplating a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean for my family which consists of son and daughter-in-law (in their late 40's), their boys ages 11 and 13, daughter and son-in-law (early 50's), their children 21,24,27, boyfiend, also 24 and me (mid-70). I always cruise HAL but I need advice on which cruise line which best suit everyone in this scattered age group. I am not concerned about keeping myself busy but want everyone to find things to their liking.

Thanks Clamar:)

I would suggest Royal Caribbean. Maybe Allure or Oasis or any of the larger Royal ships. They have a good mix of activities for mid-teens, older young adults and active seniors. We are mid-70's and find lots of good activities for our age also.

Good luck!

Margee

Another vote for the Oasis or Allure - so much to do. Everyone should find things to keep them busy. Lots of dining options - just have your group meet for dinner so you can recap everyones day.

Agree...on Oasis/Allure but also consider one of RCI's Freedom class ships as well...Our favorite is their 8 night eastern caribbean itinerary....our extended family has enjoyed it many times.

My vote also goes to Royal Caribbean. In addition to Oasis and Allure which can be pricey also check Independence of the Seas and Freedom of the Seas.....both great ships with plenty to do.

Glad to see you agree with my post #5 :D