2015 Europe Brochures

tromvest

I have ordered the new 2015 Europe Brochure 5 times. I have called the brochure ordering number two times, called Captain's Club once, ordered online 2 times as well. Oh yeah, and I received a 2014 brochure even though I ordered the 2015. I even said to the Celebrity Brochure Representative to please not send a 2014 as I need the 2015. She promised I would receive the correct one. I have been assured that I will receive them within a couple of weeks or ordering, but still nothing.

I know there is a pdf online but I like to have an actual hard copy. Has anyone who ordered this new Europe brochure actually received it?

Thanks.

I have ordered the new 2015 Europe Brochure 5 times. I have called the brochure ordering number two times, called Captain's Club once, ordered online 2 times as well. Oh yeah, and I received a 2014 brochure even though I ordered the 2015. I even said to the Celebrity Brochure Representative to please not send a 2014 as I need the 2015. She promised I would receive the correct one. I have been assured that I will receive them within a couple of weeks or ordering, but still nothing.

I know there is a pdf online but I like to have an actual hard copy. Has anyone who ordered this new Europe brochure actually received it?

Thanks.

Hi Tromvest,

I ordered the Caribbean brochure a couple of times, and have not received it. Wish I had better news for you.

Sadly, I think that brochures are becoming obsolete. The information is so readily available on line.

Having said that, I still enjoy perusing the brochures as I dream of what future cruise entices me. My brochures are kept in my "library":roll eyes:,where I can go through them over & over again. Heck, my 1996 Celebrity Bermuda brochure with deck plans for Meridian & Zenith, is still one of my favorites! I also have one that lists all of Celebrity's ships & says "and introducing Mercury!"

Via the website, I ordered a Europe brochure for a friend of mine who was considering joining us next May and she received it in about a week. IDK if it was a 2015, because she passed it on to her sis. They have since booked the cruise.

I ordered 2 brochures for myself on 7/7. Nada as of yesterday.

I wonder if brochure orders aren't sent to those of us already booked on Celebrity because, after all, we've already committed to a cruise and don't "need" a brochure to entice us!?

I just find it hard to fathom why Celebrity would fail to fulfill a request for a brochure. If they are obsolete and they just don't have them to send out then they should say so or stop offering them. But to have a place on their website to accept orders, or to take orders over the phone, and then make potential customers upset by never sending them.... well, I just don't understand.

Personally, I prefer the electronic versions but I can also understand those that prefer a hard copy. But nothing excuses poor service to customers and potential customers.

Edited by Lsimon

Ignore my earlier post please.

In today's mail not only did I receive the 2015 Europe and 2015/2016

Asia Pacific brochures, but the previous editions were included as well!

I really like the layout of the newest catalogs, which open horizontally vs. vertically. In this format the deck plans are bigger than previously.

Well done, Celebrity and thanks!

Hi Tromvest,

I ordered the Caribbean brochure a couple of times, and have not received it. Wish I had better news for you.

Hi Andy

I ordered the Carib brochure on line less than 10 days ago.received immed auto confirmation and.it arrived today...I must have hit the lucky day to order! It is titled "The Americas 2014/15 Cruises & Cruisetours.".updated

It really pushes excursions and cruisetours!!

Edited by hcat

Getting ANY Celebrity brochure is like pulling teeth. I have ordered Europe & Caribbean brochures SIX times & still nothing.

I'm with you.

I've ordered Caribbean, Australia and a variety of other brochures about 4 or 5 times on line AND on the phone with a Captain's Club representative over the last year and NEVER received anything. :(

After 5 attempts I finally received my 2015 Europe brochure yesterday. They actually enclosed the 2014 one in the same package as well.

My advice is just keep calling Celebrity to order and keep filling out the online request and eventually one of those orders will fill and you may get one.

After 5 attempts I finally received my 2015 Europe brochure yesterday. They actually enclosed the 2014 one in the same package as well.

My advice is just keep calling Celebrity to order and keep filling out the online request and eventually one of those orders will fill and you may get one.

Ok, so I tried again. :confused:

However, the sad part is that we're pretty set for 2015 and are looking at what's available for winter 2016 now.

Edited by chamima

We all know that the base price of cruising doesn't make Celebrity any money, not just Celebrity but many cruise lines. It's all the extras that build profits...the photo packages, excursions, spa treatments, even Bingo

Interesting thought. Were you responding to something specific above or does this relate to obtaining brochures in some way.

Of course, in my crazy opinion it is crazy to say that the cruise lines don't make money on the base price of cruising. Of course they need all the extras to make the bottom line they're used to making. But you can not have one without the other. It is all part of the business model. It's not like they could sell the extras without the cruise so you can't consider the cruise itself to be a loss leader for selling extras. Everything contributes its share to the bottom line and it is all a tradeoff. Take the promotional "free" beverage packages for example: Celebrity has changed its business model and is now giving up a big "extra" sales category but in return they presumably are making up for it with higher occupancy and cruise prices.

Edited by Crazy Cruzer

Thanks.

If you are in the UK, they are readily available from the TAs

Thanks.

Ditto-however today rec 2014 Europe in a clear wrapper. I was about to dump in the garbage can when I noticed that it was rather thick. The 2015 brochure was behind the 2014.

Check your mail

\Carole

Ditto-however today rec 2014 Europe in a clear wrapper. I was about to dump in the garbage can when I noticed that it was rather thick. The 2015 brochure was behind the 2014.

Check your mail

\Carole

I open EVERYTHING!!!

Had it happen once too often that something that looked like a solicitation was actually something important.