Anytime dining

I am a little confused. ATD on carnival is you just show up any time between 5:45-9:30.

How does it work on Oasis? Do I have to make a reservation for each night. The whole reason we like ATD is so we don't have to be on a set schedule. Please explain. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, the same on RCI. It is called My Time Dining, and you are free to just show up (you may experience a short wait), or reserve a time in advance. You may start getting e-mails asking you to reserve your time... you do not have to do this, just so you know.

With MTD, gratuities are pre-paid before you leave home, included in your final payment.

Have fun. :)

Yes, the same on RCI. It is called My Time Dining, and you are free to just show up (you may experience a short wait), or reserve a time in advance. You may start getting e-mails asking you to reserve your time... you do not have to do this, just so you know.

With MTD, gratuities are pre-paid before you leave home, included in your final payment.

Have fun. :)

So if my travel agent that did my booking the price quoted was with gratuities prepaid ? , so in theory if my request to change to change to traditional dinning takes effect my final price goes down , not 100% sure why I'm on a wait list 250 plus days before sailing , I hardly ever use a TA first time in about 10 years so payment and charges don't show on my booked cruises on the web

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So if my travel agent that did my booking the price quoted was with gratuities prepaid ? , so in theory if my request to change to change to traditional dinning takes effect my final price goes down , not 100% sure why I'm on a wait list 250 plus days before sailing , I hardly ever use a TA first time in about 10 years so payment and charges don't show on my booked cruises on the web

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Price will go down, but you will owe it eventually. Wait list is temporary, I think they asign that to get the prepaids on your bill

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app