Crown Princess Cabin E632-633

hb1491

Just google obstructed cabins on the

Ship you are on ... There is a website !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OP already said those cabins don't show obstruction. And I agree. But there must be something there. Maybe one of those white boxes?

Looking at cabin E 632 or E633 Crown Princess obstructed view, seen picture shows no obstruction at all . Anybody been in those cabin would appreciate advise.

It appears that there is something just above the window so, if you were to look "up" out of the window there will be some obstruction. Other than that, the pics on renmar's site don't show any obstruction at all.

Looking at cabin E 632 or E633 Crown Princess obstructed view, seen picture shows no obstruction at all . Anybody been in those cabin would appreciate advise.

We are in Cabin E702 right next door and I have seen the view out of our cabin window and there is no obstruction that I noticed. Maybe a rope railing can be viewed, but there is not a lifeboat or one of the big white boxes.

Hope that helps! ;)

There is no obstruction in either E 632 or E 633. As a matter of fact we booked E 633 for our upcoming cruises on the Ruby, the sister ship of the Crown & Emerald, around Britain and the following Trans Atlantic.

Here is a picture from the outside. I marked E 633 for you.

1231933297_E633aRuby.jpg.f98ff3b4e11b4225867965ca12b2a6ce.jpg

And here is the other side

166554511_Rubyobstructed.jpg.609d58bdd4597fa31c3ab97820014179.jpg

Theo

Have been in E632 twice on the Crown and going again in October....there is no obstruction in front of the cabin window..great view...thanks to Renmar, that's why we choose it....enjoy...

Edited by hillslife

Thank you all for the information on cab ins 633&632 I knew I can count on you amazing CC members will book one of those. Thanks again

As you might have noticed I'm the keeper of the website with the pictures of obstructed few cabins and we always try to book one of those aft cabins if we can. They are most of the time great value. Make sure you tell your TA or Princess NOT to accept an upgrade unless it is a META upgrade.

Sometimes what Princess calls an upgrade is not really an upgrade.

Have a look at my website at Cabin E 231, according to Princess this is a higher category than E 633. Go figure.

Theo

As you might have noticed I'm the keeper of the website with the pictures of obstructed few cabins and we always try to book one of those aft cabins if we can. They are most of the time great value. Make sure you tell your TA or Princess NOT to accept an upgrade unless it is a META upgrade.

Have a look at my website at Cabin E 231, according to Princess this is a higher category than E 633. Go figure.

Theo

Hi Theo. I always use your website and we had all good experience with it I was just amazed that those cabins where listed under OV or there was a mix up but as it turns out the view is real. thank you for all your work putting it together.

Theo

Another thank you for your wonderful pictures. Your website is so very helpful!

Sent from my KFTT using Forums mobile app

• 5 months later...

Crown Princess E633. The most unobstructed obstructed-view cabin in the industry.

There is nothing in front of it - not a pulley or cable. You are looking out the desk where the lifeboats are stowed - there is a catwalk below the window and a roof above the window, but we had a beautiful view of the ocean, sunsets, guy working on the lifeboats one morning.

If you can get it - book it.

Jerald

Can anyone comment on any noise issues from E632 --

It does look to have zero obstruction but is above what appears to be a kitchen for the Crown Grill (?).

Being above the kitchen is never a problem. It's below the galley that is noisy. EM