Sailed Princess....any benefit when cruising P&O

Bogof1

Unfortunately no.

I agree with John.

That comes from an Elite member of Princess. The nearest I have been to a Princess ship, would have been when the Royal Princess, which became Atemis and now Artania passed us in Cadiz.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have sailed Princess on 3 occasions, know they accept P&O cruises towards loyalty program, does anyone know if P&O reciprocate this arrangement? Many thanks for your replies :)

Hi there as stated no cross over from Princess to P and O on the loyalty programme. However if you are a shareholder with Carnival you will still get that OBC and my understanding is that P and O are finally giving OBC to UK military however the OBC is much lower than Princess

Hi there as stated no cross over from Princess to P and O on the loyalty programme. However if you are a shareholder with Carnival you will still get that OBC and my understanding is that P and O are finally giving OBC to UK military however the OBC is much lower than Princess

the shareholder obc is similar to that on Princess taking exchange rates into account, e.g P&O £150, Princess $250

I think it's time Princess ditched the system where P&O cruises count towards captains circle. It should just be Princess Cruises that count.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HAL count Cunard points but only getting you on the lowest tier.

I think it's time Princess ditched the system where P&O cruises count towards captains circle. It should just be Princess Cruises that count.

I'm glad they did. - I got my elite status with Princess through a few final cruises with P and O cruises!

So if you have ever cruised on P&O you have not used the credit towards your Captain's Circle benefit.;) or is it that now you have got your benefits you think it should be ditched for everyone else as long as they dont take it off you.

Edited by majortom10

So if you have ever cruised on P&O you have not used the credit towards your Captain's Circle benefit.;) or is it that now you have got your benefits you think it should be ditched for everyone else as long as they dont take it off you.

Where is the LIKE button!

Princess stopped P&O counting in the middle of last year.

Princess stopped P&O counting in the middle of last year.

OK, i have a princess cruise booked for next year and because of my P&O cruises i will be elite status in the captains circle. I have my membership number etc etc.

so where did you find out that Princess no longer count P&O cruises?

edit - just logged into my captains circle account, i am listed as a platinum member although I have never been on a Princess cruise. By next year I should be an elite

Edited by davecttr

Yes, they do still count P & O points on Princess....we have just returned from a cruise on Ruby Princess ...our third with them....and we were Elite because of our P & O cruises.....and the perks are so much better...10% off shop purchases, free laundry and dry cleaning, 250 mins of internet use, fresh fruit in cabin on request and canapés in cabin on formal nights, and afternoon tea in cabin on request, extra toiletries, priority embarkation on tenders and special lounge on disembarkation.....well worth having and we felt really special....we just wish P & O would improve their loyalty perks.

I have enough Princess cruises under my belt to qualify as elite in my own right. I also have enough P&O cruises to qualify for Baltic in my own right. What I do object to is people coming onto princess ships and using their loyalty points that were built up with inferior brands and clogging up the free laundry system....not forgetting the mad rush to be first on the tenders!! 😫

Edited by PRINCESSTHE BEST

I have enough Princess cruises under my belt to qualify as elite in my own right. I also have enough P&O cruises to qualify for Baltic in my own right. What I do object to is people coming onto princess ships and using their loyalty points that were built up with inferior brands and clogging up the free laundry system....not forgetting the mad rush to be first on the tenders!!

Ho Ho Ho, some people just like holding the cats ar** to the fire. don't be surprised if you get a reaction :D

I have enough Princess cruises under my belt to qualify as elite in my own right. I also have enough P&O cruises to qualify for Baltic in my own right. What I do object to is people coming onto princess ships and using their loyalty points that were built up with inferior brands and clogging up the free laundry system....not forgetting the mad rush to be first on the tenders!! 😫

Oh goodness we agree. I also think P and O is an inferior product to Princess!

I have enough Princess cruises under my belt to qualify as elite in my own right. I also have enough P&O cruises to qualify for Baltic in my own right. What I do object to is people coming onto princess ships and using their loyalty points that were built up with inferior brands and clogging up the free laundry system....not forgetting the mad rush to be first on the tenders!!

You obviously didnt think P&O were inferior when you did enough cruises to get to Baltic status and if you no longer cruise with P&O you are no longer Baltic because you would drop back to Caribbean if you still cruise with P&O and are Baltic which you would have had to to remain in that status then me thinks you are an hypocrite. If you hate P&O that much and think they are inferior why do you daily read this thread and post regularly on here and still cruise with them..:D

Edited by majortom10

What I should have clarified was Princess no longer add P&O cruises to the captains circle since the middle of last year, if you are already in their captains circle the old cruises prior to that still count.

Edited by CCFC

What I should have clarified was Princess no longer add P&O cruises to the captains circle since the middle of last year, if you are already in their captains circle the old cruises prior to that still count.

Hi there

But this isn't true for us. We took a P and O Cruise in May 2014 and this has been credited to our Princess Captain Circle account.

Not true for me either!

Please direct us to the source of your information so we can verify it.