Cheapest price you've ever paid on Allure/Oasis!

I am waiting on the price to drop for the 11/2 Allure cruise out of FLL. Several of my friends booked a long time ago but by the time I decided that I wanted to go the price was $1949 for a solo inside cabin. Refuse to pay that so I am just waiting for final payment which is 8/19. So hope that the price goes down to something more realistic. Good to hear that several of you got a bargain by waiting till about 30 days before the cruise. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the same happens to me.

Solo $770 - $75 (C&A discount) for $695 total for a D6 assigned X GTY about a year ago when they ran the 110% single supplement for the Oasis August 31, 2013 sailing.

Tempted by the $1238 solo X Balcony GTY now for the 12 day TA.

Yes those 110% were great last year for solo. it was just under $700 I recall.

Booked Crown loft suite last year $1700pp

Got Oasis Ocean Balcony TA for Solo $1100 before taxes.

Oasis 5/11 for $699 ocean balcony, free dinner for 2 , Free spa treatment, free romance package. Valentine special :)

a lot of the best rates are last minute, which I enjoy. :)

Edited by Bosjoe

We booked the royal family suite on oasis for October 27, 2014. The price including port charges taxes gratuities and insurance was $6200 for six of us.

That's a shorter cruise??? We sail Nov 1st on Oasis

$655 pp including fees and taxes plus free gratuities plus $250 obc (per cabin) and specialty restaurant for two and spa.

B1 last balcony overlooking Aqua Theatre, Nov. 29th 2014

We booked this same cabin on the Allure a few years ago and loved it!:D

The price is currently about $1300 per person and has been as high as $2100 pp :eek:

$2050 CDN for a D2 balcony including taxes for March break 2016 on Allure x 2 cabins.

Originally booked when itineraries were first released with a NCC then caught a price drop with the first BOGOHO. This was originally an Oasis cruise that was chartered so we also now have a total of $425 per cabin OBC.

You can try height of hurricane season. We booked a Grand Suite on Allure for week of 8/24/14-8/31/14 for $3712, total for two, including gratuities, through a good T/A. This came with $150 OBC and $100 Shareholder OBC for a net of $3462. We Expect to have another $150 OBC from Specialty Restaurant bookings.

I am waiting on the price to drop for the 11/2 Allure cruise out of FLL. Several of my friends booked a long time ago but by the time I decided that I wanted to go the price was $1949 for a solo inside cabin. Refuse to pay that so I am just waiting for final payment which is 8/19. So hope that the price goes down to something more realistic. Good to hear that several of you got a bargain by waiting till about 30 days before the cruise. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that the same happens to me.

I hope that works for you- I think prices may be crazy that week because it's so called "jersey week". The kids in NJ have something like 3 or 4 days out 5 days off because of professional conferences for the teachers and a ton of families take trips then because it's cheaper than Thanks giving, winter break or spring break.:( but yeah, 2k for an interior cabin is whacked!

Edited by Familygoboston

I hope that works for you- I think prices may be crazy that week because it's so called "jersey week". The kids in NJ have something like 3 or 4 days out 5 days off because of professional conferences for the teachers and a ton of families take trips then because it's cheaper than Thanks giving, winter break or spring break.:( but yeah, 2k for an interior cabin is whacked!

It's only 2 days (Thursday/Friday) and it's usually the second week in November.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Good Morning All,

I've been on the Allure before and am shopping around for Feb/March 2015. Curious...What's the best price you've paid for an Oasis class ship? I can't remember what I paid the first time around. Would have to be balcony though! Finding a good deal is like a sport to me!

Cheers!

Feb 8th/15-Western Itinerary

B1 Boardwalk Balcony

$2725 inclusive for 3 people. (Canadian resident Rate)

Edited by vacation_junkie

We paid $4200 for the 5 of us in a family oceanview with balcony. We're from jersey and the airfare from mia/fll/pbi for the return on 11/9 is very expensive! We had to book those return flights the minute jetblue extended their schedule! The flight that we picked going back is now $555pp for an economy seat and the plane is only 1/3 full!

Got a C1 (Central Park) balcony on Oasis for Feb. 6, '16 for $1,583 for 2 during the initial BOGOHP. In addition, getting a $100 OBC from RCL, plus $150 OBC & Specialty Restaurant for 2 from my TA. Looked at the same cruise with the current sale and it's $350+ per more.