Wwyd?

Okay here's the dilemma we are facing: DH and I (late twenties/early thirties) are booked on a six night on Indy the end of the year. It's our first cruise without DS so we are excited and counting down the days. We have our flights booked and vacation days taken. However, I went on the RC website yesterday and saw that Oasis is leaving the day before. We got an AMAZING deal for Indy (E2 for $1002 total with taxes and fees!) Oasis would be $500 more but for an inside guarantee but an extra night. The ports don't really matter because we've been to them all numerous times but the ports are a slight upgrade from Indy.

We've been on Oasis in 2011 and absolutely loved it. We've been on the Freedom class twice and felt it was hard to go "down" to her again after Oasis but still enjoyed ourselves.

So pros:

1. Extra night

2. Bigger ship

3. Better entertainment

Con:

Extra money for lower stateroom

I know no one can make the decision for us but WWYD?!

Thanks everyone! This is such a hard decision! We enjoyed the entertainment on Oasis so much but it would be hard to go from a balcony to an inside cabin. We had an inside on Majesty once and felt like we were in a closet. The good news is we are only in there to sleep (2AM-8AM) and we are off! Haha =)

Well, you loved Oasis and seem to want to be on Oasis more than Indy. So, I'd say go for the longer cruise on the ship you want to sail. And watch for price drops or upgrade opportunities; maybe you'll catch one before final payment. Have fun either way.

I would stick with the Indy and balcony. Your flights are booked (would you have to pay to change flights?) We had to move one of our boardwalk balcony cabins on the Allure to an inside for half the cruise and we hated it...it felt very claustrophobic.

Thanks everyone! This is such a hard decision! We enjoyed the entertainment on Oasis so much but it would be hard to go from a balcony to an inside cabin. We had an inside on Majesty once and felt like we were in a closet. The good news is we are only in there to sleep (2AM-8AM) and we are off! Haha =)

I've been on the Majesty and those were tiniest insides I have ever been on. so glad hubby couldn't make it on that trip. there would not have been room for him.

Oasis and Freedom have bigger insides.

I think I would switch to the Oasis since it seems to fit your likes and I think you'll be awake more hours than sleeping. If the balcony on Oasis drops in prices perhaps you could move up.