Your experience with ordering flowers

PCWalton1

HI,

I ordered a flower arrangement for our cruise to Hawaii starting this Friday.

What have been your experiences with ordering flowers? Hoping Marie will enjoy it.

Tropically Romantic - Enjoy the romance of the tropics throughout your vacation with this exotic arrangement of ginger, bird of paradise and orchids surrounded by tropical foliage.

I had flowers only once onboard and they were spectacular the whole week. I was disappointed that I forgot them onboard when we disembarked but I guess from what someone posted here I wouldn't have been allowed to take them anyway?

Enjoy your cruise & your beautiful flowers!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

On our first cruise my DH order roses and they were in the cabin waiting but they looked like they may have been left behind by the past passengers.He had also order some for his mum and they were beautiful and lasted over a week. Mine only lasted a few days and they and turned brown and dropped all their petals. My DH order another bunch and they lasted for over a week. He still surprises me with flowers but he only ever orders them when he gets on board and I receive them that evening and have never had any problems.

Edited by Jasp 0401

On our first cruise my DH order roses and they were in the cabin waiting but they looked like they may have been left behind by the past passengers. They only lasted a few days and they dropped and turned brown. My DH order another bunch and they lasted for over a week. So now he only ever orders them when he gets on board and I receive them that evening and have never had any problems.

That may not be possible anymore. I read that Royal removed the florist service on their ships.

That may not be possible anymore. I read that Royal removed the florist service on their ships.

Bob, quite correct. On our December cruise, I ordered and paid for 2 flower arrangements. Only one arrived. Royal made a note and my card was credited back.

So, what if I had ordered just one, and they forgot? Without a florist onboard, I would have been disappointed, but it's just another example, where the flowers were not making enough money for them, so they dropped the service.:rolleyes:

Rick

HI,

What have been your experiences with ordering flowers? Hoping Marie will enjoy it.

Tropically Romantic - Enjoy the romance of the tropics throughout your vacation with this exotic arrangement of ginger, bird of paradise and orchids surrounded by tropical foliage.

I just got off the Radiance of the Seas and my husband surprised me with flowers in our cabin for our 43rd anniversary. They were beautiful all week long.

Jackie

HI,

Looking forward if you are going to do a live review. A cruise to/from Hawaii is on our "to do" list. Would love your feedback on when is best and from where. Thanks.

Looking forward if you are going to do a live review. A cruise to/from Hawaii is on our "to do" list. Would love your feedback on when is best and from where. Thanks.

Yup, I got permission from my dear wife to do another live report so I will probably start a few posts Thursday night. :D

I've ordered them for every cruise we've ever been on - except suites on NCL that automatically come with flowers. The tropical flowers seem to last the longest - if you are going on a cruise over 1 week. Other than that, delivery has always been embarkation day and the flowers lasted the length of the cruise - even a 13 day cruise. If it was a longer cruise than that, I suspect I would be asking the steward to take them away when they started looking old.