Neptune Suite - First Time

Crazy For Cats

On the Eurodam an aft corner cabin kept calling my name and I finally listened to that voice and upgraded myself. I have read many wonderful things about the Neptune suite and have heard first hand accounts of the aft corner suite. I am looking forward to being spoiled on the November sailing! :D

I am looking forward to breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill and exploring the perks of the suite.

On the Eurodam an aft corner cabin kept calling my name and I finally listened to that voice and upgraded myself. I have read many wonderful things about the Neptune suite and have heard first hand accounts of the aft corner suite. I am looking forward to being spoiled on the November sailing! :D

I am looking forward to breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill and exploring the perks of the suite.

The major problem with any Neptune suite is that you will get SPOILED. Hard for some of us to move back down afterwards.

As to the aft-wraps, some folks love them, others do not. There is more "movement" being in the aft of the ship during rough seas, plus it is a long walk to the Neptune Lounge (an issue if you have walking problems). The balconies are great however, and we love have the two views.

Enjoy.

DaveOKC

I think you will be Pleased with your choice. We have been in the Wrap arounds on the Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam and Zuiderdam. No regrets.

Have another one booked for November on the Noordam :)

Neptune Lounge, Breakfast in the Pinnacle, priorty boarding etc. nice perks, however the thing that cuts it for me is the View!

Enjoy

Congratulation!!! Once you have been in an aft-wrap stateroom, it will difficult to accept less. You will be able to sit outside on your verandah even when the ship is moving. That means a nice dinner on your verandah without the 18 mph breeze that others will be experiencing. Room Service breakfast on your verandah is a "must do".

Invite up to 25 friends to your sail away and wave to the webcam in FLL.

Here is the menu for the Tamarind Restaurant:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Tamarind-Dinner-Menu.pdf

Enjoy.

Edited by Crew News

Congratulation!!! Once you have been in an aft-wrap stateroom, it will difficult to accept less. You will be able to sit outside on your verandah even when the ship is moving. That means a nice dinner on your verandah without the 18 mph breeze that others will be experiencing. Room Service breakfast on your verandah is a "must do".

Invite up to 25 friends to your sail away and wave to the webcam in FLL.

Here is the menu for the Tamarind Restaurant:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Tamarind-Dinner-Menu.pdf

Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing the Tamarind menu. It is something that I am planning on trying this trip.

Hadn't thought of dinner or breakfast on the balcony. Might just have to add that to the list of things to do. I am looking forward to breakfast in the Pinnacle.

Waving at the camera as we set sail is a must. I take a look at sail away when we get home just to see ourselves on the ship!

Also I have a birthday on this voyage so hope to celebrate it in fashion.

Thanks for sharing the Tamarind menu. It is something that I am planning on trying this trip.

Hadn't thought of dinner or breakfast on the balcony. Might just have to add that to the list of things to do. I am looking forward to breakfast in the Pinnacle.

Waving at the camera as we set sail is a must. I take a look at sail away when we get home just to see ourselves on the ship!

Also I have a birthday on this voyage so hope to celebrate it in fashion.

We have stayed in the PS on many ships and have yet to ever have a breakfast out on the verandah. We prefer the Pinnacle.

Have a Happy Birthday!!

In a Neptune Suite, you can arrange with the Concierge to have "In Room" dining that is served course by course on a white table cloth by a waiter. The waiter will go back and forth to the kitchen for each course. What a nice way to celebrate your birthday. One of the ship's officers may even stop by to check on the quality of service.

You can bring your own tablecloths (we bring one gold and one white). The size of the table is 42-inch, round, and looks great with a 70-inch tablecloth that is available on Amazon. Don't forget the clips to keep the tablecloth in place.

We are on the Nieuw Amsterdam in December for two weeks and will be eating many verandah breakfasts in our bathrobes.

Face it-we go for double sinks, double shower and dressing room area- and coffee and iced tea across the hall! The kids used to think the togetherness of a quad cabin was great fun, but they were small! Oh -king bed and another window and seeing evening menu early! Slippers. Good location. Balcony. We get along better with space!:)