mini, mini reveiw Summit 9/21/2014

maxsales

We made it back safely from our Northern drive/Summit cruise. A wonderful job by Celebrity as usual.

Comments on various sites about cut backs are way over stated. This 14 night cruise was as good as any we have been on. Food in the main dining room was best ever, I know food is subjective.

Ashley and her helpers from the captains club did wonderful job as did the entire crew.

Vouchers were used for the daily cocktails and the Revelations lounge was staffed for the evening cocktail hour (s).

No chocolates, and the Q tips were in a box, however, this did not lessen our enjoyment at all.

Well done Celebrity! :):)

We made it back safely from our Northern drive/Summit cruise. A wonderful job by Celebrity as usual.

Comments on various sites about cut backs are way over stated. This 14 night cruise was as good as any we have been on. Food in the main dining room was best ever, I know food is subjective.

Ashley and her helpers from the captains club did wonderful job as did the entire crew.

Vouchers were used for the daily cocktails and the Revelations lounge was staffed for the evening cocktail hour (s).

No chocolates, and the Q tips were in a box, however, this did not lessen our enjoyment at all.

Well done Celebrity! :):)

Hi Neil,

And a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND CAROL!

Thank you so much for making our trip that much more enjoyable. Frank and I thoroughly enjoyed all the time we spent together.

So happy to hear you are back home safe and sound. Keep in touch.

Anne Maria

P. S. The chocolate covered Oreos and the truffles they left in our stateroom were delicious. Too bad we only got them each once.

Hi, Thank you for hitting the important spots. I am encouraged that you had an apparently lovely cruise. It has been discouraging to me that lately there have been so many negative criticisms. I feel we again can look forward in 2015 to enjoying our annual May Summit cruise to Bermuda. We have always loved the Summit and her crew and are glad you did too.

Hi Neil,

And a BIG THANK YOU TO YOU AND CAROL!

Thank you so much for making our trip that much more enjoyable. Frank and I thoroughly enjoyed all the time we spent together.

So happy to hear you are back home safe and sound. Keep in touch.

Anne Maria

P. S. The chocolate covered Oreos and the truffles they left in our stateroom were delicious. Too bad we only got them each once.

Anne Maria I agree, if they only gave us the Oreo and truffles every night it would be fantastic.

Loved meeting and sailing with you guys! Let's do it again. Best to Frank as well.:)

How was the service at the bars?

Entertainment good? Live music ?

Bar service was excellent at all locations. We enjoyed the live music around the ship especially Nestor Santorio a guitar player.

The production shows were good as were the guest entertainers. Especially Mark Preston, who added a matinee and Doug Cameron.

Hi, Thank you for hitting the important spots. I am encouraged that you had an apparently lovely cruise. It has been discouraging to me that lately there have been so many negative criticisms. I feel we again can look forward in 2015 to enjoying our annual May Summit cruise to Bermuda. We have always loved the Summit and her crew and are glad you did too.

Don't let the nay Sayers get you down. Celebrity still deliverers a great product.

I think you can book any Celebrity ship and expect to have an outstanding trip.:)