Pandora Jewelry Beads - Port experts?

ValerieJo

Can anyone tell me if the ports of call that sell Pandora beads, have exclusive beads for that port?

For example, I know there is a dice bead that is only available in Las Vegas. Does St. Martin, Cozumel, St. Thomas and the other ports carry beads that are only available in those ports?

Thanks.

:)

When I was in St Thomas last year they did not have any specific ones, but they did have plenty engraved with 'St Thomas' on them. I picked up the treasure chest and a murano bead engraved with it. But there weren't any that you could only get there.

Can anyone tell me if the ports of call that sell Pandora beads, have exclusive beads for that port?

For example, I know there is a dice bead that is only available in Las Vegas. Does St. Martin, Cozumel, St. Thomas and the other ports carry beads that are only available in those ports?

Thanks.

:)

I was going to say its sad I have some knowledge of this. But I actually like the Pandora stuff because it makes her happy and gift buying easier for me. In 2013 we went to the Boulands (sp?) store on the main drag in town in St Martin and they had a pretty wide Pandora selection including a cruise ship that said ST Martin on it. This year when we went Southern Caribbean we were able to find something in most every port that at least strongly suggested that port for her. I think Barbados was the only port they had to take a taxi into town.

I collect only Pandora beads…….having been to various Caribbean ports many times I haven't found any port specific beads. Although some stores will sell a Pandora bead with the name of the port etched on it.

I prefer to collect a bead that reminds me of the port…. for example a Turtle for Grand Cayman (since we went to the Turtle farm), Frog for Puerto Rico (PR's official mascot it the Coqui Frog), the Bear charm for Alaska (we saw bears) and for Italy I have the Pandora Colosseum and Gondola charms (since we visited the Colosseum and rode in a Gondola)……as you can see the list goes on.

For all those sailing out of NY or NJ Pandora has The Statue of Liberty Charm.

Disney now makes some charms for Pandora. In March I will be sailing on the Quantum of the Seas and will get a Disney charm if we decide go to Disney for the day while in Port Canaveral.

Indy has just had a pandora shop installed on board, happened on day 3 of the last 4 day from Southampton. Prices are slightly cheaper than retail. The cruise ship sold out very quickly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was in Cozumel on Saturday and there is a Pandora shop within the shopping area when you get off the ship. (Not the one you are forced to walk through to get to the regular shops) If you are on the way to where the cabs pick up, it is on the right shortly before you turn (right) on the path to see the cabs. I know those are not great directions, sorry! They had a ton of authentic Pandora charms for the same prices as here in the US except you do not have to pay taxes. They have a Pandora sombrero that says Cozumel on it...super cute. They also have the cruise ship charm and the Mexico dangly charm. We dropped about 200.00 there (both my daughter and I collect them) and are thrilled with our purchase plus the staff was really nice and helpful. Not pushy at all and spoke perfect English.

Edited by texasmelrose2

I was in Cozumel on Saturday and there is a Pandora shop within the shopping area when you get off the ship. (Not the one you are forced to walk through to get to the regular shops) If you are on the way to where the cabs pick up, it is on the right shortly before you turn (right) on the path to see the cabs. I know those are not great directions, sorry! They had a ton of authentic Pandora charms for the same prices as here in the US except you do not have to pay taxes. They have a Pandora sombrero that says Cozumel on it...super cute. They also have the cruise ship charm and the Mexico dangly charm. We dropped about 200.00 there (both my daughter and I collect them) and are thrilled with our purchase plus the staff was really nice and helpful. Not pushy at all and spoke perfect English.

I'll have to file that away as I will be in Cozumel in Feb!