HELP RCL canceled out frozen in time reservation

We made entertainment reservations for our 12-6 Oasis cruise on May 29th 2014. Today I looked at my reservation and the Frozen in Time reservation had disappeared. I checked with my sister and found that all 6 seats we had reserved had disappeared. There is no option for getting avail seats any time later in the week. After 5 phone transfers with RCL they confirmed the show we booked was canceled and that our only option is to go to guest services onboard the first day and ask for tickets.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE, my dad is 90 in a scooter and this is the ONE show I know he would like to see.

Any one know a way to get this fixed? I was not able to get anyone willing to make it happen with Royal Caribbean by phone.

Thanks!!!!!!

We made entertainment reservations for our 12-6 Oasis cruise on May 29th 2014. Today I looked at my reservation and the Frozen in Time reservation had disappeared. I checked with my sister and found that all 6 seats we had reserved had disappeared. There is no option for getting avail seats any time later in the week. After 5 phone transfers with RCL they confirmed the show we booked was canceled and that our only option is to go to guest services onboard the first day and ask for tickets.

This is NOT ACCEPTABLE, my dad is 90 in a scooter and this is the ONE show I know he would like to see.

Any one know a way to get this fixed? I was not able to get anyone willing to make it happen with Royal Caribbean by phone.

Thanks!!!!!!

Yes, just fixed mine this am, easy. Just went online to the cruise planner and made the changes, got the confirm email and good to go. The email they sent out said frozen would be offered 6 times during the week. We had 6 also. There are options if you look at your cruise planner and your dad will not have a problem

Edited by setsail

You lucked out because now there is no available tickets for any of the other frozen in time shows. RCL will confirm they have 55 Seats avail for one of the shows but they say you can't get it until you are onboard. How did you know they changed the reservation? And are you in some suite or something?

You lucked out because now there is no available tickets for any of the other frozen in time shows. RCL will confirm they have 55 Seats avail for one of the shows but they say you can't get it until you are onboard. How did you know they changed the reservation? And are you in some suite or something?

They sent an email and I looked at our cruise planner. B seats around 1000 so with 6 shows you should be able to get in ok. There were openings at 10:30pm on the 10th this morning

Edited by setsail

Hi they cancelled our show (6) for dec 6th and told us all other ice shows were not available - that we have to go to the desk when we board the ship. We are traveling with my 90 year old father and he really loves the ice shows. We have sent emails, and time on the phone trying to fix this. We are diamond, emerald balcony reservations. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kim

Hi they cancelled our show (6) for dec 6th and told us all other ice shows were not available - that we have to go to the desk when we board the ship. We are traveling with my 90 year old father and he really loves the ice shows. We have sent emails, and time on the phone trying to fix this. We are diamond, emerald balcony reservations. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kim

If you have already called, then the only other thing I know is for you to check your cruise planner on rci's site.

We are booked thru a travel agency so maybe that is why we didn't get the email???. I just don't want to have to deal with this onboard, and shouldn't have to when we reserved it back May 29th.

Just spoke to someone

in Crown and Anchor and she is going to check daily for us and snag tickets if they become avail. I hope she can make it happen.

This was discussed a few weeks ago on here. I first found out about it by reading the thread for my particular cruise, next week 11/17.

Some people said they had recieved emails from Royal telling tham about their changes. Some had several of their show reservations completly cancelled. Others had their times switched to ones that were not convinient.

I never got an email but decided to check my reservations anyway...guess what... One of my shows was completely cancelled. When I called, they said it looked like I never had made the reservation but luckily for me, I had printed it out so I could tell the the exact day I had made it.

They were able to rebook it for me at the end of the week.

All I can think of is that maybe one or more of the stars quit for some reason. It seems it would be hard to replace some of the specialty acts.

Doesn't matter what date you are going...if you think you have reservations for shows, print them out & check periodically. It seems the faster you get in touch with them, the better your odds are of getting another time.

It is nice for some to say the save some seats for people to book onboard but that does not take into consideration all those being cancelled and some like myself, would have never know until I boarded because we were not emailed.

I am happy some of you have been able to resolve this pre cruise. Regardless you should not have to use cruise critic to be informed of changes Royal did and at this point for us refuses to remedy. I hate the aggravated feeling I have right now and I am angry.

My quest online at another site got the response from RCL that I could possibly get tickets onboard... Hummm

I replied:

POSSIBLY obtaining tickets??? Really!!!!! Do you think this an acceptable solution to a situation you caused! what is the point of making reservations 5+ months ahead if they are able to just disappear without any option to get them replaced except fighting for a POSSIBLE reservation onboard. Not the customer experience I expect from RCCl. Not the way I hoped to start my cruise. disappointment would be a HUGE understatement. Any corp followers online who would like to be the solution not the problem??

I am still hopeful someone!!!! At RCL will do the right thing

Make my day :).

P.S. I checked my reservation earlier this week and it changed sometime since monday

Edited by cmitch9999

My quest online at another site got the response from RCL that I could possibly get tickets onboard... Hummm

I replied:

POSSIBLY obtaining tickets??? Really!!!!! Do you think this an acceptable solution to a situation you caused! what is the point of making reservations 5+ months ahead if they are able to just disappear without any option to get them replaced except fighting for a POSSIBLE reservation onboard. Not the customer experience I expect from RCCl. Not the way I hoped to start my cruise. disappointment would be a HUGE understatement. Any corp followers online who would like to be the solution not the problem??

Yea, derision usually works... or maybe not.

On both TA on Oasis this year-- we had changes to most of our reservations, so nothing is set even if you have it booked.

They change the show times and dates or if the weather is not suitable for skating, so best to go to the front desk as soon as you arrive.

Good Luck.:)

If he is in a scooter he could stay in it and be at the back at the top and may still see fine without a seat.

There are areas set aside I believe? for wheel chairs and scooters.....maybe someone else knows for sure? They have them in the Theater.

Should be if they haven't already!!

Ours were cancelled too one week b4 departure because the show was moved to another day.We were able to rebook online easily.We also have a travel agent and DID receive an email from royal.No matter what you will be able book the show you want onboard.Dont worry.

Went back in cruise planner a bit ago,and 2 of the frozen in times shows were showing available... I couldn't add the reservations together for some reason so I had to go in and do each one separately for the 4 cabins. I was holding my breath to see if I was going to get enough seats so xx fingers it all has gone thru..got the email confirmations for my cabin.

I understand some shows are weather dependent. We are booked for the last day and just have to hope it will work out for that.

thanks to those on CC trying to help!!

Just got off the Nov. 1 Oasis sailing. Weather canceled our first show so they automatically rebooked all our shows for the week. Caused overlapping. (why the computer didn't catch this, IDK) Anyway, I went to guest services, (had other problems) and stood in line forever, but got it straightened out. Then had more show problems (time changes) found the diamond concierge could fix things faster and without the long wait. I would advise going to Ed first....might save you time and headache. FYI, Frozen in Time was wonderful but the Studio B was not filled. They had a lot of "No Ressies" who were able to get in.

I just changed some times around and was able to add Come Fly with Me, which I was unable to get earlier. All shows were available except the Comedy Club.

WE SAIL THIS SATURDAY ON OASIS !

I have no idea why the bookings opened up again.

I printed out my full schedule and will just take it with me to the shows. I am sure no one will question me if my reservation does not show for them to see because I have the printout and they are obviously aware of all the booking problems.

I just changed some times around and was able to add Come Fly with Me, which I was unable to get earlier. All shows were available except the Comedy Club.

WE SAIL THIS SATURDAY ON OASIS !

I have no idea why the bookings opened up again.

I printed out my full schedule and will just take it with me to the shows. I am sure no one will question me if my reservation does not show for them to see because I have the printout and they are obviously aware of all the booking problems.

Is there a Headliner Show? The Headliner Show appears to have been eliminated from other Oasis sailings :mad::mad::mad:

For our Oasis cruise next week, we had two shows rescheduled (with e-mail notification) and one show (Frozen) cancelled with no notification. We have a headliner show reserved and so far it is still on the planner.

This will be our first time on either Oasis or Allure. It's been a little frustrating to spend the time to make show and dinner reservations work together, only to have things moved or cancelled right before the cruise.

Edited by Cindy

For our Oasis cruise next week, we had two shows rescheduled (with e-mail notification) and one show (Frozen) cancelled with no notification. We have a headliner show reserved and so far it is still on the planner.

This will be our first time on either Oasis or Allure. It's been a little frustrating to spend the time to make show and dinner reservations work together, only to have things moved or cancelled right before the cruise.

I just rebooked & changed show times YESTERDAY !

It reopened for some reason on the internet site. You can get Frozen.

I freed up my Friday 3pm slot & rebooked for Sunday at 9pm with no trouble.