Hi from the Celebrity Century

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would let you know that being on the Century is fantastic, I have my children and grand-kids on-board with me ,they are loving the food and the activities.

I have been living it up in the Penthouse suite ,it is huge and I am treated like a princess,my daughter has the interconnecting door so have had lots of visits from my little grandson.

We had a cabin crawl what fun we were having ,on the 12th ,started at 11am ,continued on in the Penthouse suite for about 4 hours , the butler asked what we would like for nibbles ? in the end we had everything from prawns to cheeses,small tasters of the different foods available, so many trays kept coming in hot and cold appetizers and starters,butler disappeared and returned with more bottles of champagne ,yes we have pics ,will put them up when I get home ,we all very happy .

We are having a sail away party tomorrow ,yes in the Penthouse again .

Off to another great show ,then a another lovely dinner in the grand restaurant.

Will post a review when I get home ,but will say now that this is the best cruise I have ever had ,everything is perfect .So glad I already have another cruise booked on here for next year.

Cheers Deb

Cheers Deb

Will post a review when I get home ,but will say now that this is the best cruise I have ever had ,everything is perfect .

I think it'd be pretty hard to have a bad cruise in the penthouse suite!

But, yes, my Century cruise was also excellent - very happy with it.

Edited by The_Big_M

It seems every one has been very happy with Century - not bad for an 'old' girl! I got the impression from the crew that they are also happy to have Century in Australian waters for some of her final cruises - good times for everyone!

Every cruise I've been on the some of the crew have commented that they love sailing Australia because:

1. They love the country and only get to see little bits each time they are here

2. Love the more laid back attitude of Aussies.

Or are they just saying that to butter us up and say the same n every country.

Don't know what it is about the Century but the the check in always seems to go so smoothly with virtually no queues and by around 2:30 or so pretty much everybody is on board. Obviously the smaller number of guests helps but it is unusual, in a good way.:)

Every cruise I've been on the some of the crew have commented that they love sailing Australia because:

1. They love the country and only get to see little bits each time they are here

2. Love the more laid back attitude of Aussies.

Or are they just saying that to butter us up and say the same n every country.

Its called customer conditioning. Real Estate Agents and Car Salesmen do the same .

cassamanda Just to keep your appetite whetted

Great photos. Thank you so much for posting.

Don't know what it is about the Century but the the check in always seems to go so smoothly with virtually no queues and by around 2:30 or so pretty much everybody is on board. Obviously the smaller number of guests helps but it is unusual, in a good way.:)

Good to know and I look forward to experiencing that for myself. We will likely be boarding close to 2-2.30pm.:D

I know that any audience I am in is automatically much better than the audiences I am not in. :rolleyes:

Sinatra always dedicated that song to you though, "Send in the clowns".

Isn't it rich? Aren't we a pair? Me here at last on the ground - and you in mid-air...

But where are the clowns? Send in the clowns

Don't bother they're here :D

:cool: