Please: Are there bathrooms in the panamerican terminal in san juan?

boquer

Please.... I know that this is an unusual question but it is a serious one. A person with whom we are travelling requires a bathroom be at a short distance from where one waits in the boarading terminal in San Juan at the Panamerican Pier. Thank you very much. (I've already called Celebrity and cannot get an answer.)

I gather that you're trying to be funny. I'm not. This is all about out trying to help an old friend.

Again....if anybody can tell us exactly where the bathrooms are in relationship to the boarding area, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

No bathrooms, just restrooms.;)

Lol, guessing the OP is neither in search of a Bath, Rest or Wash... More likely as the French say a "Toilette" :D

In all seriousness...

I am guessing that the OP would not truly appreciate these puns... As no doubt someone they are travelling with has a very real health issue they are dealing with, and I respect that.

So hopefully they get the info they need

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

We did not start a cruise in San Juan, but we had a port stop here, and I am assuming everyone goes through the same area.

The women's bathroom was just a few feet inside the main entrance of the building to the left. Just stick closer to the front of the building while you wait.

I used them and they were adequate for the job.

Up until a few months ago, my friend also needed to be close to a toilet at all times. She now has a permanent closotomy bag at 28 years of age.

Sorry to ruin the jokes but this is an issue I find really hard to ignore.

OP, I can't help but do hope that your friend finds the answer they need.

Again....if anybody can tell us exactly where the bathrooms are in relationship to the boarding area, we would greatly appreciate it.Thank you.

They are located on the right as you are seated in the waiting area chairs. They are past the area where you wait to board, but all you have to do is ask to go to the bathroom. It is a very short walk. I hope I was of some help. :)

Up until a few months ago, my friend also needed to be close to a toilet at all times. She now has a permanent closotomy bag at 28 years of age.

Sorry to ruin the jokes but this is an issue I find really hard to ignore.

OP, I can't help but do hope that your friend finds the answer they need.

I'm with you. I normally like joking around, but joking about someone's health issue doesn't sit well with me either. Save the funnies for a different topic people - be nice:)

Texed....thank you so much for your precise answer. That is exactly what I was asking.

And about the jokes....well I guess it's hard to imagine a serious problem of this sort if you haven't experienced it.