Seaday Brunch/Complimentary Beverage

Tif2112

There will be a letter in your cabin with a voucher for the drink. Detach the voucher and take it with you to the brunch. The times we've gone, the waiters have specifically asked if we had a voucher. If they don't ask, just hand it to them when you order your drink.

I can't remember the exact dollar limit for the vouchers but I've gotten Cosmos with mine.

pretty much anything - it has a stated maximum value - i think 8.95, which would then include the classic cocktails, beer, wine, etc. up to that value.

you'll get a 'coupon' delivered to your stateroom - you bring that and provide it to the bar server.

When you enter your cabin on the first day there will be a small packet of "welcome aboard" coupons, one of the coupons will be for a free drink at the Seaday Brunch. Tell the server that you want to use the coupon and they will get you somebody that can take your drink order

You will receive a coupon in your room at embarkation with a voucher for a beverage valued up to $9.00, I believe. Bring it with you to the brunch and hand it to your server when ordering to receive the free drink. Also, if you want the drink without attending brunch, they will have a makeshift bar setup outside the dining room that you can order from.

As a gold status it states you get a complimentary beverage at the Seaday Brunch. What kind of beverage are you allowed and how do you go about ordering it and not being charged for it. Thanks!

You get the coupon at red status/on your second cruise and then every cruise after that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I have been able to use mine at any bar on the ship.

Don't count on this. I have seen plenty of people denied, including not being able to use it, by people running up to the temporary bar after the brunch hours.

I would not encourage anyone to think they are going to be an exception. Use it within the printed guidelines.

So each person in the cabin gets a coupon for a free drink? and is it for every seaday brunch throughout the itinenary? We'll have a total of seven sea days on a b2b in Feb.

It is for any breakfast, lunch or brunch IN the dining room.

So each person in the cabin gets a coupon for a free drink? and is it for every seaday brunch throughout the itinenary? We'll have a total of seven sea days on a b2b in Feb.

Anyone in the cabin who is RED status and higher gets ONE coupon to use ONE time during the cruise.

As someone stated above, I've been able to use mine at different bars on the ship.

I've also been denied using it at different bars on the ship.

Long story short, anyone RED or higher gets ONE free drink on your cruise.

Have fun. :)

Avoid their Bloody Mary's! As impressive as the garnish selection is, we all found them to be very poorly made on more than one occasion. Walked past several other tables that had half empty glasses of them left behind too. You Americans need to take a lesson on how to make a Caesar form your neighbours to the north ;)

You'll get one per eligible per person per cruise. They have to be used on the cruise they are given on. Cannot hold them from one cruise to another.

If you're eligible for this, make sure you have it on the first day when you arrive. If not, go to guest services.

My DH and I have cruised the same amount of times. We had two cabins since we were traveling with our three kids. I had one in my cabin and he did not. A quick trip to guest services got him one. :)

We save ours and use it at the MDR breakfast on the morning of debarkation - one last glass of champagne before we leave the ship. Especially since we bought Cheers on the last 2 cruises, so we had unlimited drinks, up until the last day. Saving the certificate to use then just made sense.

We save ours and use it at the MDR breakfast on the morning of debarkation - one last glass of champagne before we leave the ship. Especially since we bought Cheers on the last 2 cruises, so we had unlimited drinks, up until the last day. Saving the certificate to use then just made sense.

I used my coupon for a non alcoholic mango madness during the sea day brunch. Pretty refreshing, and complimented some of the breakfast fruit.