The Happy Dance... I'm going on a cruise!

MsSoCalCruiser

We are sailing this Saturday, January 3, on the Crown Princess. I've got the Imodium packed.... Okay, this cruise may not be getting off to a great start but I'm going on a cruise! And one of my friends is going with me! So, it's time to do the Happy Dance (insert dancing smiley face here). Does anyone want to dance with me, lol? :):D:p

To the OP -have you read the post by Bruin Steve?

Apparently he is going on the same cruise and is not happy about the delay for embarkation.

Just goes to show-attitude plays a role in enjoyment in life.

Enjoy your cruise -keep doing the happy dance!

Gee...

I am sorry that my expressing a critical opinion of Princess' handling of the situation has bent so many of you so out of shape...

And I am really surprised that so many of you WHO HAVE NEVER MET ME can have so strong an understanding as to what I will or will not enjoy...

And I even more disturbed that some of you WHO DO NOT KNOW ME find it appropriate to call me names...

Edited by Bruin Steve

Gee...

I am sorry that my expressing a critical opinion of Princess' handling of the situation has bent so many of you so out of shape...

And I am really surprised that so many of you WHO HAVE NEVER MET ME can have so strong an understanding as to what I will or will not enjoy...

And I even more disturbed that some of you WHO DO NOT KNOW ME find it appropriate to call me names...

Hey Steve

Since you are a Bruin, you can't be all bad :D

Gee...

I'm so sorry Bruin Steve! I did not intend for this to turn into a beat down thread by any means. I'm just excited for a few days off of work and a cruise with my friend. I'm sorry people are being so mean. I hope you don't feel that I am too.

We are going to have a great cruise!

I'm so sorry Bruin Steve! I did not intend for this to turn into a beat down thread by any means. I'm just excited for a few days off of work and a cruise with my friend. I'm sorry people are being so mean. I hope you don't feel that I am too.

We are going to have a great cruise!

Good Attitude!!!

We are sailing this Saturday, January 3, on the Crown Princess. I've got the Imodium packed.... Okay, this cruise may not be getting off to a great start but I'm going on a cruise! And one of my friends is going with me! So, it's time to do the Happy Dance (insert dancing smiley face here). Does anyone want to dance with me, lol? :):D:p

Just off the Crown a couple of weeks ago and had the most amazing time.

Have fun....enjoy!!

PS -- I am dancing with you! We had such a great time, we booked the same one for next December.

My friend, I am doing the Happy Dance too. I sure hope no one else posts anything negative on your happy thread. I say make lemonade out of lemons.

Right now I am envisioning us in Ensenada. We are in a lounger on the aft pool deck sipping on some Malibu Rum, perhaps mixed with a Piña Colada from the bar. We are watching all the little boats coming and going from the harbor area. As you know from our previous cruise, I'm completely happy and content with this activity.

Then a fabulous dinner in the Crown Grill. Can you see it too,,😊😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Immodium or however it is spelled...my doc says a nono with a virus....slows down getting rid of it which can lead to other trouble....I didn't ask for details but you might want to check just in case...I traveled today and the coughing and sneezing was everywhere....finally got to my son's home and he has a nasty cold....we leave on the regal in 10 days.....after 3 airports and him I hope whatever is out there to get me does it soon!.....

I'll be working and counting the 266 days until my FP cruise so I definitely wish I was going on your cruise, too! It could even be cut a whole day short and I'd still love it as any days on a cruise would beat my days in the office and in meetings! :- )

Have a great time!!!

Bring the Immodium...and Pepto and whatever else you feel you may need...

Lots of people get sick while onboard and, chances are, it's not Norovirus...it's the flu...or eating/drinking the wrong thing in Ensenada...Immodium does help with those...

To be safest, make sure you have your flu shots, wash your hands frequently while on board, don't unnecessarily handle a lot of stuff you don't have to...

Once we're all settled on board, I'm sure we'll all have a great cruise...it's just my anxiety levels getting there that are not being helped with the current situation...I just want to be lounging on the ship, drink in hand...deep breath and...relax...

Day...or, rather, night...after tomorrow!!

Immodium or however it is spelled...my doc says a nono with a virus....slows down getting rid of it which can lead to other trouble....I didn't ask for details but you might want to check just in case...I traveled today and the coughing and sneezing was everywhere....finally got to my son's home and he has a nasty cold....we leave on the regal in 10 days.....after 3 airports and him I hope whatever is out there to get me does it soon!.....

This is correct, no pepto or immodium.