2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Yes, Sonja will be on the Gem from mid April to mid May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about Jenny--shocked, really, as we've known her since we started sailing on the Gem 9 cruises ago. To us, Jenny WAS NCL, the Gem, family all rolled into one. Great lady.

We met Tony for the first time in January, when he came on while Jenny was on vacation. He's the nicest guy! We're on the Gem again next week, so looks like we'll meet Sonja. Will report back on the staff. Do know that Carlos is back on the Gem after his vacation.

Patricia

So sorry to hear about Jenny--shocked, really, as we've known her since we started sailing on the Gem 9 cruises ago. To us, Jenny WAS NCL, the Gem, family all rolled into one. Great lady.

We met Tony for the first time in January, when he came on while Jenny was on vacation. He's the nicest guy! We're on the Gem again next week, so looks like we'll meet Sonja. Will report back on the staff. Do know that Carlos is back on the Gem after his vacation.

Patricia

Yes very sad that she is gone. You will get to meet Sonia and yes Carlos is back.

Does anyone know who the current Captain on the Jewel is? Will he be staying on the ship once it reaches Seattle or will there be a change? Who are some of the other officers/staff?

lol...I was scrolling through a few pages looking for this thread and I go back to the first page and here it is thanks to your bump. Great minds think alike :D:D The countdown is going pretty quickly. A few more days and we will be down to single digits! :D

It looks like our friends who have recently cruised are not coming on here to let us know what is happening.

If you know someone who has just returned from a cruise, encourage them to post here.

If we all do this - no matter what ship - we should start seeing some results.

Judy

Hello everyone! Just returned from the Dawn Repo cruise NOLA to Boston. Here are the details:

Alain Magnier, HD.....he was on top of everything. We liked him a lot!

Deepak Punia, F&B Director

Dave Klooster aka Dingo Dave, CD...loved him!

Carmencita Reid, Ex Housekeeper

Katherine Galope aka KitKat, Guest Services Manager

Paulo Vaz, Ex Chef......THE man to befriend;) food was excellent!

Mihaela Mocan, Restaurant Manager

Manuel Hernandez, Beverage Manager

Anne Barbaza, Group Service Coordinator...the sweetest person I have ever met!

We loved the crew and the service from the top down. Alain is a great manager and had everything organized well. The efficiency of his staff, the service with a smile, was fantastic. I am REALLY looking forward to going on the October repositioning and am glad I booked last year when rooms were still available!

Edited by Arzeena

Breakaway's captain is now Mikael Hilden. I think he just transferred this very voyage.

Thanks for the info AL25.... Who else is on board? Do you know the names of the Hotel Director, Cruise Director, or Concierge? My Lee and I are sailing on Breakaway next week, and we can't wait!

Thanks in advance and again; we love Captain Hilden!

And I thank you,

JWK: Breakawayward

Captain and senior officers on the Star?

Does anyone have recent information about who is the captain on the Norwegian Star at the moment? And some of the senior officers? Would also like to know names of the concierge, the cruise director and the on-board cruise consultant.

Thank you!

Edited by TrumpyNor

Breakaway Officers as of 4-26 sailing

Mikael Hilden-Captain

Djamel Benatmane-Hotel Director

Erik Huber-Assistant Hotel Director

Shailendra Sawant-F&B Director

Ferdinand Fandialan-Executive Housekeeper

JC Sanchez-Cruise Director

Dia Ambida-Vanosmael-Guest Services Manager

Andreas Sommerfeld-Executive Chef

Lulian Grumeza-Restaurant Manager

Dindo Ramos-Beverage Manager

John D'Souza-Concierge

Bowen ??-Assistant Concierge

Bowen the Assistant Concierge will be leaving May 10th and John will be leaving May 31st. They will both be going to Getaway after their vacation but were not sure who was replacing them as of now.