Present 123 promotion

Mr.Sunshine

The instructions (once you find it online!) per link in Wallie5446 post above indicate you just select 'other amount' and add $25pp as you deposit ($50 for twin share cabin).

Thanks. Does it work the same way for the Captain Club 50% deposit? If it does that would be good for next time.

Hi UniPac

A perk of being a Captains Club member (Classic or above) is you will get a one category upgrade upon booking, amongst other entitlements.

But when you also check pricing on their website, ensure you enter your captains club number along with any perk codes that may apply. Some (not all) sailings offer a discount for CC members - but if they do then any perks for that sailing will not longer apply.

Sometimes the saving will more than make up for loss of perks, just a matter of comparing and determining what is best value for you!

Cheers

Matt

Thanks for the explanation! Didn't know that it really could be worth entering the cc number.

Howevery, I hope my TA did take care about this as I didnt :)

Does it matter what level in cc you are or is it always the same saving (if one)?

Thanks for the explanation! Didn't know that it really could be worth entering the cc number.

Howevery, I hope my TA did take care about this as I didnt :)

Does it matter what level in cc you are or is it always the same saving (if one)?

I didn't bother either until reading about the benefits on here!! I believe it is a standard discount, regardless of cc level...but happy to be proven wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

How do you apply the category upgrade when booking online?

Good question, I don't think you can fully do the upgrade via their online tool (hell sometimes you are lucky just to get a complete booking made!! [emoji12])

I would think if you started making booking online to book the lower grade cabin (eg 1B) then call them to request the upgrade (to a 1A) and request a specific cabin if you have a preference.

I've only done it through my TA though so that's just a guess!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

How do you apply the category upgrade when booking online?

Call the Loyality desk with the Capt Club @

Contact Captain's Club

PhoneU.S. & Canada:UK:

0844 481 7687

Edited by wallie5446

Been searching the boards but can't an answer. If I book a standard balcony room for a 14 night Caribbean cruise onboard my upcoming February cruise, do I get an OBC in addition to the 123go promotion? and how much is the OBC?

Thanks

Here are some links that should help you:

http://www.celebrityonboardcruisesales.com/

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037573_CEL_Cruise_Now_Form_Future_Cruise.pdf

http://www.creative.rccl.com/e-lite/Hosting/Future_Cruise_Sales_Resources/14041341_CEL_Future_Cruise_ALL_INCLUSIVE_123go_Flyer%20Final_11.4.14.pdf

Previously, the OBC you received for booking while onboard was applied to the future booking but they've changed it to where it gets applied to the sailing you are currently on. When we asked about this change, we were given the option to apply the OBC to the future booking. If this is what you prefer, ask the future cruise sales rep to explain the difference. The deposit for the future cruise would be either refundable or non-refundable depending on which option you take.

I would think you would be able to choose the 123go! All-inclusive offer in addition to the OBC for booking onboard provided you are sailing before the promo expires, of course.

Correction to my previous post:

You would be able to choose the 123go! All-inclusive offer in addition to the OBC for booking onboard provided you are sailing before the promo expires, of course, and IF you book concierge class or higher. Otherwise, you pick 1 of the 3 perks of the 123go! and I think you get 2 of the 3 if it's a Europe sailing.

Edited by LuvCruzn4Evr

Have any of you had issues with having the 123GO! then when trying to select traditional dining, they want you to prepaid grats even though it's supposed to be included in the 123 All Inclusive?

We had 2 different situations on our recent bookings. We booked both of these through a TA.

On one, our gratuities were initially added in. Our TA explained X would 'credit them back' in 7-10 business days, and they did .

On the other, the cabin price was reduced by the amount of gratuity & the gratuities were added. For instance, if the cabin price was 1299 and gratuities would have been 115, the cabin price was reduced to 1184 and the gratuities added on the invoice...net result, no gratuities charged.

I am in the midst of booking an upcoming cruise and in trying to research options I thought I had better read up on what is going on with current promos. I got frustrated right away when trying to research. I see nothing in the 123 all-inclusive that specifies it is only certain cruises (did I miss something??), but when I click the button on that page on the website to find my cruise it is not listed. What??? I am going to call my TA anyway, but this is just frustrating.

Discounts and perks are nice (although I am one who feels overall room prices are bumped up to net them out overall), but trying to navigate your way through the Celebrity discount jungle is an exercise in frustration. There's booking onboard perks, reduced deposit promos, senior discounts, military discounts, regional discounts, 123 promos, Captains Club upgrades, and the list goes on and on. And of course some can only be used alone, and some can combine, but only on certain sailings, or only for certain room categories, and only if you're wearing green on a Thursday that is the last Thursday of a month ending in "y" :eek:. Could it possibly be more confusing? Is it just me??

Have any of you had issues with having the 123GO! then when trying to select traditional dining, they want you to prepaid grats even though it's supposed to be included in the 123 All Inclusive?

That is what happened on both of my bookings with the 123 All inclusive. Later a credit was added for the gratuities, so it netted to $0. With the beverage package the charge and credit showed from the beginning. It is like there is a "manual" process that has to happen with the free gratuities. I found the same thing with the Open Passage OBC as it was added to my invoice later with a corrected invoice.

I am in the midst of booking an upcoming cruise and in trying to research options I thought I had better read up on what is going on with current promos. I got frustrated right away when trying to research. I see nothing in the 123 all-inclusive that specifies it is only certain cruises (did I miss something??), but when I click the button on that page on the website to find my cruise it is not listed. What??? I am going to call my TA anyway, but this is just frustrating.

Discounts and perks are nice (although I am one who feels overall room prices are bumped up to net them out overall), but trying to navigate your way through the Celebrity discount jungle is an exercise in frustration. There's booking onboard perks, reduced deposit promos, senior discounts, military discounts, regional discounts, 123 promos, Captains Club upgrades, and the list goes on and on. And of course some can only be used alone, and some can combine, but only on certain sailings, or only for certain room categories, and only if you're wearing green on a Thursday that is the last Thursday of a month ending in "y" :eek:. Could it possibly be more confusing? Is it just me??

I am new to Celebrity.... And I couldn't agree more!!! You need a spread sheet to compare options. I think it's intentional so taking advantage of changes and price drops is not an option.

I am new to Celebrity.... And I couldn't agree more!!! You need a spread sheet to compare options. I think it's intentional so taking advantage of changes and price drops is not an option.

It might help to be a Philadelphia lawyer, which I am not, so I try to book on board very early when stateroom or itinerary choice are important and fill in the blanks with Xciting Deals when I can.

Celebrity and the other lines have people whose job it is to see that you can only get the price down to a certain point for any particular cruise. If you aren't careful and do your homework however, you can easily pay a premium. C'est la vie.