monster energy drinks

Why wouldn't you? You can bring pop, water and wine. I bet you can.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm just relaying what the rule from Royal is. Two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin, per voyage, brought on only at embarkation is the only beverage allowance.

I'm just relaying what the rule from Royal is. Two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin, per voyage, brought on only at embarkation is the only beverage allowance.

It's the only alcoholic beverage allowance. Again you could bring a case of water or pop (or hey energy drinks) if you wanted and it's perfectly allowable.

From what I can tell from the few recent posts I've seen of yours, you spout off information you only think is correct. Please check your facts before posting. People use these boards for reliable information. Not what you think is right, but what is actually right.

I like to drink high protein drinks...when I travel I will bring the pre-mixed bottled drinks like "Muscle Milk" or perhaps protein shots.

I pack them in my luggage or carry on and no one ever said a word...they know what they are.

Cruise lines are worried about loosing - making money. And people energy drinks will not hurt their pocket book...alcohol on the other hand....and water to a certain extent. They would much rather have you purchase a case of their water at a ridiculous high price. And it's the worst - Avian.

Edited by B-52

It's the only alcoholic beverage allowance. Again you could bring a case of water or pop (or hey energy drinks) if you wanted and it's perfectly allowable.

From what I can tell from the few recent posts I've seen of yours, you spout off information you only think is correct. Please check your facts before posting. People use these boards for reliable information. Not what you think is right, but what is actually right.

This is directly from the Royal Caribbean web site

What Not To Pack

Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The United States Transportation Security Administration also recommends that you do not pack fragile or expensive items (such as jewelry) in checked luggage.

The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.

Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.

*Sharp Objects, including knives and scissors.

Illegal Drugs & Substances

Candles & Incense

Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, & Hot Plates

Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows

Skateboards & Surfboards

Martial Arts Gear

Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.

Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.

HAM Radios

Electrical Extension Cords

Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.

**Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Note:

*Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.

** Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned.

While the 2 bottles of wine are now allowable and the non-alcoholic beverage restrictions are rarely enforced. Technically, beverages of any kind other than the wine are not permitted.

Perhaps you should fact check before you chastise someone.

Edited by WillWorkForCruise121

Read Royals policy and get back to me.

I've seen ppl say that they've taken bottle water or soda onto the ship and the staff didn't confiscate the items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People take all sorts of things not allowed. Bring whatever you want but don't be upset if it is confiscated.

Read Royals policy and get back to me.

The point is you can still do it. Not every rule in the world is followed. Nor should they be. The op wanted to know if they could, and they can. You told them otherwise. Now I'm done with this conversation.

The point is you can still do it. Not every rule in the world is followed. Nor should they be. The op wanted to know if they could, and they can. You told them otherwise. Now I'm done with this conversation.

All I did was tell them the policy. You're 100% wrong and you justify it by saying we shouldn't follow rules. You should sneak on some alcohol too while you are at it because that rule doesn't apply to you either. :rolleyes:

People take all sorts of things not allowed. Bring whatever you want but don't be upset if it is confiscated.

Very good point, last time when I brought a case of water onboard I knew when I spent that $4 that I may never see it again. Luckly I did. But in the hall ways I did see few cases of water that were way larger than mind. Never seen soda or engery drinks in the hall ways so I can not confirm, only use hear say from what I see on here.

Weird question...but do the ships offer energy drinks. I like monster ultra zero. I will be on the enchantment of the seas.

I'm with ya on that, need to get a flat on the next trip to Costco and none too pleased that new Ultra Black is so good and only found at 7-11.

Have managed to snag one or two in port-- usually the only options are Full Strength Green and Low Carb Blue but sometimes ya get lucky-- otherwise, it's Red Bull on the ship (they have the sugar free version). Truthfully, I sort of see that week as my chance to "detox" a little from the stuff. Besides, I'm tossing my innards enough other "liquid challenges" that week. :cool:

I've brought Monster on my last four cruises; Liberty, Allure x2, and Freedom. I normally buy a couple boxes of 4 or a box of 10 and put it in my carry on backpack. I go through security, they run it through the metal detector, and I get on the ship. On Freedom I was asked to open my backpack to show them it wasn't alcohol. Other than that no issues.

We're going on Enchantment this weekend and I'll be doing the same thing. I'll let you know if I have any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I haven taken red bull on the last several cruises. I don't try to hide them, I carry them on, and no one has ever said anything. On our last 9 night cruise I took 2 4packs and nothing was said. They looked in my suitcases to see what they were and waved us through. The ship does sell red bull but it is hard to find sugar free. On our last cruise we had the ultimate drink packages and we had to go to every bar on the freedom to get a sugar free red bull. No one had them except one bar. So, next cruise I am back to bringing them.