What you do when you can't wait for your next cruise...

leinhto

Watch sail aways at work...

>

Now that Sprint has 4G in my area I can do that on my phone. Can't do it at work because the webcam has blocked my work! No, not the other way around. I work for a Fortune 50 company with a huge IT staff that is so big it doesn't even know all that it does. They apparently block an adservice that PZTV uses so some, but not all the ads don't show up so they don't allow the video to transmit. Nothing I can do about that since I don't have a business need to look at it, just in passing the time at lunch. So what do I do as the original question stated. Well my message count here gives indication of one thing. I do love the roll calls here.

We on average cruise every other year. In the non cruise year we do other land vacations which includes going to visit family in othe states. During the non cruise year I will stop by CC every now and then to see what's new on here as the most posting I do is when I actually have cruises booked. :cool:

Do put courtesy holds on sailings and pretend that it is a real booking???[emoji12]

I have done this a few times, but with the intent of booking the cruise. Generally I have to find out if my wife and I can get time off or not.

Otherwise, I read the roll call for my next booked cruise, research excursions for my next cruise, read reviews of the next ship I am going to be on, ask questions of previous cruisers of the next ship I am going to be on. I currently have 5 cruises booked out for the next 2 years, so I have plenty to do.

#1 come here

#2 go there- RCCL

#3 or wherever you're going next---Hawaii to hunt for excursions

#4 shop for swim suits and cruise clothing

#5 dream of laying on the pool deck with your book over your face snoozing and your hand on your Drink of the Day

When practical, I detach from my surroundings and enjoy a visionary fantasy of my next planned cruise, filling my mind with happy, pleasant thoughts imagined as coming to pass. Ah, now I’m boarding the ship. What am I wearing? How am I feeling? If I study the ship by taking the virtual tour online, then I can easily see myself in the spaces. It’s like taking the cruise ahead of time!

Edited by WillingToBeDazzled

When practical, I detach from my surroundings and enjoy a visionary fantasy of my next planned cruise, filling my mind with happy, pleasant thoughts imagined as coming to pass. Ah, now I’m boarding the ship. What am I wearing? How am I feeling? If I study the ship by taking the virtual tour online, then I can easily see myself in the spaces. It’s like taking the cruise ahead of time!

Sounds like a plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums