Beer questions

BonnieSte

Can anyone tell me how much a Bud Light costs on a ship? And if you have a 7 night cruise, do they charge you for the last day even though you get off the ship in the morning? We are going on the Adventure of the Seas.

If you are asking if they charge you for the last day when purchasing a beverage package, the answer is no. They charge you by the number of nights there are.

A Bud Light would be around $5 with gratuity.

Agreed - budget $7/beer. They also add Florida tax on day 1 until the ship is out to sea. A Corona is even more since you only get a 12 oz bottle.

I did find the beer on tap at the schooner and Viking lounge bars (Amstel light) in a 20oz glass for under $7.

Just paid $7.44 for miller lite on serenade over New Years

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What is the alcohol % of your light beer and full strength. Our Australian light ranges from 2.7% to 3.5% and full strength from 4.7% to 8.6%. I know that beer is very much a variable but which beer is recommended by some of the very knowledge posters on CC. We are about to sail on Rhapsody so will certainly test drive some of your recommendations and will post a review and comparison if asked.;):D

What is the alcohol % of your light beer and full strength. Our Australian light ranges from 2.7% to 3.5% and full strength from 4.7% to 8.6%. I know that beer is very much a variable but which beer is recommended by some of the very knowledge posters on CC. We are about to sail on Rhapsody so will certainly test drive some of your recommendations and will post a review and comparison if asked.;):D

American light beer is in the 4% to 4.4% range (But Light is listed at 4.2%)

American common lager about 5% (plus or minus .2%)

American craft beer commonly ranges from 4.5% to 8.5% with some stronger beers that can reach nearly 12% (Sam Adams brews a triple bock that reaches 17%).

Realbeer has a nice chart of a number of beers from around the world, some including calories and carbs at http://www.realbeer.com/edu/health/calories.php

Can anyone tell me how much a Bud Light costs on a ship? And if you have a 7 night cruise, do they charge you for the last day even though you get off the ship in the morning? We are going on the Adventure of the Seas.

You'll get charged for every beverage unless you are on a package.

The last night before disembarkation day charge privileges are closed at some point in the evening (maybe 2 AM) so that final bills can be printed and left in your cabin door. There are no bars on board open then next morning before you disembark.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by stones902