Whats on my card????

You will receive a flyer in your room outlining anything you qualify for. Not everyone will receive the perks, depends on your loyality level.

Most times you will need to tell the bartender before ordering so it can be applied.

Names of who is sailing & credit card information. :cool:
99% sure that credit card info is NOT on the SeaPass. Basically all that is on the SeaPass is your Folio number, everything else is then pulled up from the ship computer.

I think OP is wondering about the C&A benefits that used to be paper coupons. Discounts or freebies (such as for photos or drinks) that used to be paper coupons are now stored in the ship computer and can then be accessed at any point of sale (and then deleted from your account).

Thom

99% sure that credit card info is NOT on the SeaPass. Basically all that is on the SeaPass is your Folio number, everything else is then pulled up from the ship computer.

I think OP is wondering about the C&A benefits that used to be paper coupons. Discounts or freebies (such as for photos or drinks) that used to be paper coupons are now stored in the ship computer and can then be accessed at any point of sale (and then deleted from your account).

Thom

When OP said sign & sail card sounded like he was asking about SetSail Pass, which has your Credid Card info. At least all of mine have. ;)

When OP said sign & sail card sounded like he was asking about SetSail Pass, which has your Credid Card info. At least all of mine have. ;)
You are correct that OP said sign & sail card; my fault that I missed that:o. Although only the last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date are on SetSail Pass along with your name, you are correct that they are there. I still THINK (entirely possible I'm wrong) they were trying to ask about the SeaPass since they mentioned drink and photo discounts.

You are correct that OP said sign & sail card; my fault that I missed that:o. Although only the last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date are on SetSail Pass along with your name, you are correct that they are there. I still THINK (entirely possible I'm wrong) they were trying to ask about the SeaPass since they mentioned drink and photo discounts.

I think you are right but it was not too clear. That is why I said what I did.:D

How do you know whats on your sign and sail card?? For instance if you can get a bogo free drink discount on pictures ect please help to explain thank you

If you are referring to the list of freebies/discounts, there will be a document in the cabin, listing every freebie/discount. When you want to use one of the benefits, you tell the clerk when you present the card. Even if the item will be free ( like a D+ photo) you still need to present your sea pass card, tell them you want to use the benefit. If the item is a freebie, you will generally get an invoice showing $0.00

You can stop by any bar, or the guest services counter to get a listing of remaining benefits on your account.

Now - if you mean what is printed on the card itself, it has your name, ship name, sail date, folio, dining room, deck , seating and table (if you are not MTD), muster station number, sometime a photo file number, your crown and anchor level and the last 3 digits of the cabin number. EX - it will have 592 and your cabin might be 9592. It will be color coded for your cabin accommodation. Light blue for any standard cabin (inside to balcony) , silver for a Jr. Suite and gold for a full suite. Pinnacle C&A members, regardless of accommodation, will have a gold card.

Likely more than you needed to know.

Have a good cruise

M

I have never seen any numbers of my credit card be printed on my pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never seen any numbers of my credit card be printed on my pass.
I can't comment on what you have seen, but I am looking at my RCI SetSail Pass for my cruise next week. It shows "Card Type: Visa, Card Number: ************nnnn, Expiration Date: Mmm 2016" The "nnnn" are the actual last four digits of my credit card (which I am declining to show here) and "Mmm" is the three character abbreviation for the month of expiration.

Thom

I can't comment on what you have seen, but I am looking at my RCI SetSail Pass for my cruise next week. It shows "Card Type: Visa, Card Number: ************nnnn, Expiration Date: Mmm 2016" The "nnnn" are the actual last four digits of my credit card (which I am declining to show here) and "Mmm" is the three character abbreviation for the month of expiration.

Thom

Your sea pass card

Your sea pass card
I suggest you read the words of mine you quoted in msg 10, and your comment in msg 10. I EXPLICITLY said "the last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date are on SetSail Pass along with your name". I did NOT say anything about that info being on your SeaPass.

I suggest you read the words of mine you quoted in msg 10, and your comment in msg 10. I EXPLICITLY said "the last 4 digits of your credit card and expiration date are on SetSail Pass along with your name". I did NOT say anything about that info being on your SeaPass.

Then change the title of this post it says "what's on my card" not set sail pass

Then change the title of this post it says "what's on my card" not set sail pass
I'll try to explain this as simply as possible. There was NO title to my posts. "Whats on my card????" is the title of the THREAD. Thread titles are set by Original Poster and neither I nor you may change the title of the Thread. If you actually read the posts as written you could make comments that are pertinent.

Good Grief! :confused:

Good grief is right.

The dead giveaway was the OP asking what discounts they would get. Discounts have nothing to do with the set sail pass, who is sailing or what credit card someone has, they are loaded on a sea pass card.