ms Eurodam & ms Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away January 18, 2015

Copper10-8

NO, I just know I'll be on her in three weeks. I think they did some port switching with the Freedom and Conquest and one other. Is interesting watching her berth, I don't usually get up early enough to see them come in/

Good afternoon Copper and the rest our addicts group from sunny southern California, another day in paradise.

And I thought backing out of my 700' long driveway was tough! Well, daughter's fiance is on bridge today...will definitely be here for sail away.:)

We'll be looking for him.

Thanks for the heads up!

For us at least, both vessels are in perfect alignment. It's an absolutely gorgeous day for sail away.

568161f26ecf1d137bfc00b953b67bba.jpg

Thanks for the great picture POA.

Why is the Conquest coming in so late?

Good afternoon Copper and the rest our addicts group from sunny southern California, another day in paradise.

We'll be looking for him.

Thanks for the great picture POA.

Why is the Conquest coming in so late?

It's changing home ports. Discharged passengers in Miami and deadhead to Port Everglades. With PVSA it had to either do that or visit a distant foreign port.

Roy

It's changing home ports. Discharged passengers in Miami and deadhead to Port Everglades. With PVSA it had to either do that or visit a distant foreign port.

Roy

Thanks rafinmd. I remember when a Hal ship deadhead from Seattle up to Vancouver once many years ago. Only reason I knew about it was we were friends with the piano player that was on board and he told us thats what they did. Wish I could remember what ship, I'm thinking it was the Zaandam.

I wonder how they will be able to turn around in under 2 hours?

POA, question please; That open field east of the 17th St bridge that's now showing on the SW (FL) cam, was there something (a structure) there before or has that been vacant for a while? Thanks!