When will 2016 fall Transatlantic Sailings be annonced?

Sandie

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows when the fall 2016 Transatlantic sailings will be announced by Princess. Often those sailings come out in March, but other lines have already announced their itineraries.

Thanks for the help.

Sandie

I am waiting for 2016 British Isles schedules to be released. When they finally are published, is it best to book ASAP or wait to see if a fare reduction occurs? This will be our first Princess cruise unless HA can match the spectacular itinerary!

I am waiting for 2016 British Isles schedules to be released. When they finally are published, is it best to book ASAP or wait to see if a fare reduction occurs? This will be our first Princess cruise unless HA can match the spectacular itinerary!

In recent years it has turned out that booking as soon as possible is the best choice. If fares drop prior to your final payment your travel agent can get you the new rate. That was true on the transatlantic that we have booked for this October/November.

I booked my TA for this September on March 11, 2014.....I would expect the same time frame for 2016.

Thanks for the specifics on the date. That helps gauge when the new itineraries should be out. I appreciate you looking up that information. Enjoy your cruise!

• 3 weeks later...

We are anxiously awaiting the release of the schedules for 2016 as we want to book a TA as well. A couple days ago I did a search on these boards to see if I could see when someone posted the release of the schedules for 2015. They are usually posted as soon as someone gets one from their TA and prior to being open for booking. I found that the Europe 2015 schedule was posted on Cruise Critic on February 18, 2014. Soooo.....I am hoping we will find out any day now.

We booked our British Isles cruise on March 16, 2014 for Jun 2015.

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

I rang Princess Australia last week to see when Alaska 2016 would be released - I was told the 'new brochure will be coming out some time between April & May' - so not before then. I was shocked given that it will be only be 12 months out for when we are looking for an Alaskan cruise. Celebrity schedules have been out for weeks - just wish Princess would hurry up!! :-)

My TA has told me that Europe and Transatlantic will open up for booking on March 19th. We have told her what we want and she will book it as soon as it opens up.

Thanks for the information!

But in recent years, prior to the booking dates, there has always been a list which ship sails which itinerary - with dates and ports.

Will we have anything like that again for 2016??

Thanks for the information!

But in recent years, prior to the booking dates, there has always been a list which ship sails which itinerary - with dates and ports.

Will we have anything like that again for 2016??

I am sure there will be! These are not released by Princess to the general public but from TA's who receive the info from Princess and pass on to their clients.

Edited by whatcruiseisnext

That would be great if they did that, at least to give us a start on planning.:D

Yeah I'd really appreciate it!! ☺️ but I think for next season we will have it again soon.

Any information when Canada/NE for fall 2016 will be released?

BTW: I could figure out the possible dates for Emerald Princess from Southampton in 2016, based on port schedules for next year:

-Apr 02: Transatlantic

-Apr 16: Western Europe

-Apr 26: Canaries

-May 07: Norway

-May 14: Med

-May 28: Norway

-June 04: Baltic

-June 18: Norway/North Cape

-July 02: Norway

-July 09: Baltic

-July 23: Med

-Aug 06: Norway/North Cape

-Aug 20: Med

-Sep 04: Med

-Sep 18: Med

-Sep 30, or Oct 01: Western Europe to Med, than transfer via Suez Canal/Middle East to Asia and Australia...

Hope this helps a littlebit...😊

Edited by celebrity_fan

Yeah I'd really appreciate it!! ☺️ but I think for next season we will have it again soon.

Any information when Canada/NE for fall 2016 will be released?

BTW: I could figure out the possible dates for Emerald Princess from Southampton in 2016, based on port schedules for next year:

-Apr 02: Transatlantic

-Apr 16: Western Europe

-Apr 26: Canaries

-May 07: Norway

-May 14: Med

-May 28: Norway

-June 04: Baltic

-June 18: Norway/North Cape

-July 02: Norway

-July 09: Baltic

-July 23: Med

-Aug 06: Norway/North Cape

-Aug 20: Med

-Sep 04: Med

-Sep 18: Med

-Sep 30, or Oct 01: Western Europe to Med, than transfer via Suez Canal/Middle East to Asia and Australia...

Hope this helps a littlebit...

Thanks and it does.:D