Celebrity is pushing us away again, no fresh oj?!

Wj420

It is particularity amusing coming from someone (cocacola86) - who expressed concern once that "Couldn't get the lower price - Saw online it had dropped just by 20 dollars from 489 to 469 but it didn't show up on our computer. "

WOW you must be stalking the boards looking up their posts to know this :eek::rolleyes:

On Refection now, and the Butler keeps re-stocking our fridge with a carafe of fresh OJ...having just worked out and come back to the room, today's batch is especially delicious...it's as fresh tasting and refreshing as any fresh OJ we've had.

I am an administrator on a large forum and in our world we call that stalking someone to dig up something against them ;)

It's far from stalking which has a negative connotation. If it were a bad thing, then why would cc make it so easy to see past posts from any member?

I am an administrator on a large forum and in our world we call that stalking someone to dig up something against them ;)

Sounds like you're overzealous.

Stalking is going through old posts, pulling up threads to reply and attack, and making ongoing attacks based on history.

Pulling up a specific instance found very readily, relevant to a point based on a history isn't "stalking."

Here's my take: I don't squeeze my own at home so why the knickers in a wad. We want "better" cause we're on a cruise?

I worry about real things in life;)

And Andy's comments are the reason I have no allegiance to a particular line. To me, it's itinerary, price, ship.

Of course, you do not have a steward making up you room at home, or cooks and waiters preparing and serving your meals - but in those respect you do seem to want "better" because you are on a cruise.

So the official answer on board is that the Premium OJ is fresh frozen.

Aside from the label, it tasted great today.

The Butler has confused this debate by saying tonight it would be had to get us more fresh OJ, because it's only avail in the their AM. Not sure I understand this.

On Refection now, and the Butler keeps re-stocking our fridge with a carafe of fresh OJ...having just worked out and come back to the room, today's batch is especially delicious...it's as fresh tasting and refreshing as any fresh OJ we've had.

Are you enjoying your cruise, and is it everything you expected?

So the official answer on board is that the Premium OJ is fresh frozen.

Aside from the label, it tasted great today.

The Butler has confused this debate by saying tonight it would be had to get us more fresh OJ, because it's only avail in the their AM. Not sure I understand this.

They may only bring so much out of storage and only defrost it in the AM. It may not be in their pantry or in the kitchens in the evening (the fresh frozen variety). The normal carton variety is probably available at the bars, but I bet the drinks would be better with the fresh variety.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Ok folks, another 15 pages and 280 comments that won't change the setting of the sun.

So why do you comment in this thread and then complain about it? e.g.

e.g. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45471113&postcount=28

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45477004&postcount=73

Edited by The_Big_M

If his goal is to complain about the length of the thread, he has a vested interest in having it long enough to be worthy of his complaint.

This was my same experience on Summit Jan 24-31.

Oh, I twernt complaining, I think this is one of the funniest non item threads in a couple of years. It does give us something to yap about.

But what is real COOL, is that you felt me worthy to go about stalking:cool: my previous comments!:) Or it was just a real slow morning down under:D

I have to agree with wallie5446 that this is one of the most entertaining threads in some time, although not as entertaining as the 18% gratuities thread; that ones a killer!

Rich the one about the construction for the Suite dinning area is even more fun! Live reports are confirming it also is much to do about nothing. No one is going hungry!:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45556066&postcount=49

Oh, I twernt complaining, I think this is one of the funniest non item threads in a couple of years. It does give us something to yap about.

But what is real COOL, is that you felt me worthy to go about stalking:cool: my previous comments!:) Or it was just a real slow morning down under:D

No need to stalk. I recalled your posts from earlier so your latest post making it sound like you were surprised by the length, yet had actually participated and contributed to that length stuck out.

I just pulled up the links so it was clear what was being talked about... :D

No need to stalk. I recalled your posts from earlier so your latest post making it sound like you were surprised by the length, yet had actually participated and contributed to that length stuck out.

I just pulled up the links so it was clear what was being talked about... :D

Now I feel even more special that out of 300 post you recall mine!