Dancing with the Stars Spring 2015 Gowns and more chatting

KandCsailing

Loved the top of Julianne's dress (never saw the rest of it) and it would be beautiful for a cruise. I didn't see enough of Carrie Ann's to form an opinion. Erin's was nice.

Based on last week's dancing, I can understand why the losing couple went home.

I have enjoyed both weeks of DWTS, and I think Julianne has looked so much better than last season. For some reason my computer for the past few weeks has been blocking CC. After trying lots of different fixes, it finally opened up tonight. Funny, but Cruise Critic was the only thing being blocked.

I was glad that RedFoo got the ax, even though the marks he got last night were very good. It seems strange that they have the people compete when they have already been eliminated on the books but not announced.

Willow seems much older than 14, and Rumer looks so much prettier that the photos from when she was younger. Noah is really good looking, and that was such a touching reunion. I think this season will also be very entertaining.

Carrie Ann's blog. Full shot of her dress at the bottom.

http://parade.com/385538/carrieanninaba/carrie-ann-inabas-dwts-blog-is-bachelor-star-chris-soules-doomed/

Julianne's blog about her look last night.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/24/julianne-hough-dancing-with-the-stars-photo-diary-week-two/

Did some hunting and Erin posted on twitter that her dress was by David Koma London with Martin Katz jewels and Gian Vitorossi shoes.

Her silver and white sheath dress last week was a Michael Kors.

Edited by KandCsailing

Carrie Ann's blog. Full shot of her dress at the bottom.

http://parade.com/385538/carrieanninaba/carrie-ann-inabas-dwts-blog-is-bachelor-star-chris-soules-doomed/

Julianne's blog about her look last night.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/03/24/julianne-hough-dancing-with-the-stars-photo-diary-week-two/

Did some hunting and Erin posted on twitter that her dress was by David Koma London with Martin Katz jewels and Gian Vitorossi shoes.

Her silver and white sheath dress last week was a Michael Kors.

Thanks for finding this. With a little less slit, Julianne's would be beautiful for a formal night. I am not overly fond of animal prints and Carrie Ann's seems to be bordering on camo. Not my favorite.

So far Erin's dresses have been much more youthful and photogenic than last season's.

I loved Julianne's hair this week. Hated Erin's hair and dress. The dancing was fun. Don't care that Redfoo is gone, I think Chris is next. New people at the top of the leader board this week - fun when it changes week to week.

Sorry for being so curt, lol - not feeling well today so having trouble expressing myself in a nice way. ;)

Thanks for finding this. With a little less slit, Julianne's would be beautiful for a formal night. I am not overly fond of animal prints and Carrie Ann's seems to be bordering on camo. Not my favorite.

So far Erin's dresses have been much more youthful and photogenic than last season's.

I bought two short sleaved animal print sweaters last year for the first time. I think I like it better the older I get.

I loved Julianne's hair this week. Hated Erin's hair and dress. The dancing was fun. Don't care that Redfoo is gone, I think Chris is next. New people at the top of the leader board this week - fun when it changes week to week.

Sorry for being so curt, lol - not feeling well today so having trouble expressing myself in a nice way. ;)

No worries, we understand. I'm sick with a killer cold myself.

Julianne's dress was beautiful - the color suited her well. Silver shoes with the silver dress seems like a lot. Maybe a different color shoe?

When I saw Carrie Ann's dress on TV, it looked like it could be a little poofy on the bottom, but I liked it better when I saw it full length. Thanks, KandCsailing, for posting the links!

I liked Erin's dress again this week and so happy to see her dress up a little more.

Willow's routine was just amazing! Mark really did an excellent job with the concept. Too bad Willow had to do that dance so early on (2nd week for Argentine Tango??) because in a few more weeks, she could do it so much better. I thought her posture was little off but I'm not a dancer so I could be wrong. She still did a beautiful job.

I was a little disappointed in Derek and Nastia's Rumba. That's my favorite dance, so sexy yet romantic when done right. I think Nastia still needs to work on showing emotion.

Grrr, my DVR didn't record the last few dances! I'll have to try to catch the end On Demand.

Carrie Ann's dress looked like a bathing suit and I kept waiting for the cord on Julianne's to snap and it would have been all over.:eek::eek::eek:

Erin's dress was very pretty (and gorgeous on a cruise) but still no pizazz for TV.

I wish I knew more about dancing. Some of the contestants got a lot of praise where it looked to me like the "star" was walking (rather than dancing) to the music.

As far as I'm concerned they should have sent both of the lowest two couples home.

I liked Carrie Ann's colour blocked dress.

Julianne's looked like a bathing suit to me. I guess she is used to wearing skimpy dancing outfits.

Erin looked lovely in the red gown.

I feel like I should like Nastia, but I don't. I also have to keep reminding myself that she is only 25. Somehow she seems much older.

Amazing how Noah could throw Sharna around with just one arm.

I liked Erin's dress--she seems to be trying to wear more feminine styles this year. Once again Julianne's dress was too exposed; it's like she's trying to look more edgy, which doesn't fit her, to me.

The judges seemed pretty tough last night, but kind of all over the place. I agree that some of the dances were mostly the pro doing a lot of dancing around the 'celebrity'.

The right person went home, and the right two were in the bottom. Nastia is a very good dancer, but boy, what an advantage a gymnast has.

I really liked Erin's red dress and her hair - she doesn't dress with pizzazz so this was pretty in her way. I didn't mind Julianne's dress - she looked good in it. I guess I'm just used to her dressing that way, lol. I didn't like Carrie Ann's dress but can understand why most of you did.

I only saw the first 45 minutes of the show before I fell asleep. When they played the researsal footage for the gal that went home, I knew she'd be the one going. She was pretty negative and didn't try very hard. So if not this week, then next week for sure. Glad she's gone. I have no idea who was in the bottom 2 yet.

Ok, I'm not qualified to discuss the rest of the dances yet until I actually watch them, ha ha.

I don't like to be critical, but I didn't like the way Julianne looked at all. I liked her hair better last week, and her dress really needed to look more like a dress than a bathing suit. I liked the way Carrie Ann looked sitting down, but when I saw the full length dress, I didn't care for it. On the other hand, I thought Erin looked great and the outfits of the dancers were terrific.

Noah was fabulous, but eventually he will not be able to place as high as the others. I wish my body still looked as good as Suzanne Summers.:rolleyes:

Edited by CAC104

I liked Julianne's dress until I realized it was just a bathing suit. :) I didn't see the cut out sides at first. Erin's dress was just a little bit too covered up to me but she looked pretty. Carrie Ann was really showing a lot of cleavage. Even Tom mentioned it, which was kind of funny.

I'm really enjoying watching Rumer. I do wish she'd get rid of the nose ring because it's kind of distracting, but her dancing is so good and she doesn't have the advantage that Nastia has. I can see her winning.

Robert has been a surprise to me. He's not the best dancer but I think he wants to be there the most. He always looks happy and he has a great connection with Kym.

I'm glad Charlotte went home but I felt sorry for poor Keo. Hopefully he'll get a better partner next season.

Hi all!

I really liked Julianne's look last night. What a nice change from the bathing suit she wore last week. I always love the week when they tell their stories.

Do any of you vote? I haven't in years.

See you next week, wonder who'll be going home then.

~ Jo ~ :)