Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

It appears on port schedules that Rhapsody has now been re-deployed to take the place of Jewel of the Seas. Rhapsody appears to take the longer Venice sailings originally planned for Jewel.

Jewel has been removed today from Dubrovnik port schedules.

Rhapsody's call at Palma prior to a TA has been cancelled and Jewel is still scheduled at Palma and Gibraltar for calls when entering the MED in May.

This is just developing and it is unclear whether Jewel goes to Rome or not.

There is a risk that the itineraries at Cruisecal for ships not yet deployed are inaccurate as that site has not updated RCI cruises for several weeks now.

It appears on port schedules that Rhapsody has now been re-deployed to take the place of Jewel of the Seas. Rhapsody appears to take the longer Venice sailings originally planned for Jewel.

Rhapsody's call at Palma prior to a TA has been cancelled and Jewel is still scheduled at Palma and Gibraltar for calls when entering the MED in May.

There is a risk that the itineraries at Cruisecal for ships not yet deployed are inaccurate as that site has not updated RCI cruises for several weeks now.

This might be why the Rhapsody TA has not shown up on Royal's website, as opposed to some of the other ships that are now showing fall 2016 TAs. They just don't have it all nailed down yet.

This might be why the Rhapsody TA has not shown up on Royal's website, as opposed to some of the other ships that are now showing fall 2016 TAs. They just don't have it all nailed down yet.

Yes. While Funchal shows a Rhapsody call on November 12th on a TA, the November 1st date that appeared on CruiseCal was never booked there.

Rhapsody appears to sail from Venice the last time in mid-October.

If this is the case what route would Jewel be doing then?

If this is the case what route would Jewel be doing then?

Eastern MED ports for the most part do not report this far out and it is difficult to know whether Jewel takes over the Rhapsody sailings from Rome or not.

Jewel is only booked now entering the MED at Gibraltar on the 10th of May and Palma on the 14th of May.

Rome has not been updated, so it is impossible to know what is happening there.

Jewel to Rome? Now that would be an interesting development!

No ITIN'S released for Anthem or Granduer, Fall 2016/Winter 2017 as of 0615 this morning !! RCL reservations doesn't have any knowledge when they will be released !!

No ITIN'S released for Anthem or Granduer, Fall 2016/Winter 2017 as of 0615 this morning !! RCL reservations doesn't have any knowledge when they will be released !!

They are really dragging their feet with this one......I wonder what the hold up is :confused:

I was looking at Cruisecal and it looks like RCI is not doing the Aruba route out of San Juan in 2017. Is it possible that Cruisecal is wrong???

We are doing a 9-day Navigator cruise in 2017 that stops in Aruba. I believe some Serenade sailings might also have Aruba as a port of call.

I don't remember everything I've read here but I'm wondering about 2016 Panama Canal transits - if there will even be any?

Unless a Radiance or Vision Class ship is redeployed from the Caribbean to do Alaska, it is doubtful there will be any PC cruises for 2016.

They are really dragging their feet with this one......I wonder what the hold up is :confused:

Probably trying to decide which Chinese ports to redeploy them to...

:o

JK... I hope.

I am really hoping for an all British Isles cruise - England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales. RCI has done them in the past - 10 or 12 nights, but not recently. If not offered, are there any suggestions for alternative lines? The only other I can find is Princess. We've only sailed with RCI, so I would prefer to stay with them, but really want an all UK cruise.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I was looking at Cruisecal and it looks like RCI is not doing the Aruba route out of San Juan in 2017. Is it possible that Cruisecal is wrong???

RCI had released deployment for both Jewel and Adventure from San Juan, but I notice they did not open all the Adventure sailing for sale.

Adventure winter deployment

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15043622_Adventure_Winter_Caribbean_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Jewel winter deployment

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15043570_Jewel_Winter_Caribbean_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

RCI had released deployment for both Jewel and Adventure from San Juan, but I notice they did not open all the Adventure sailing for sale.

Adventure winter deployment

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15043622_Adventure_Winter_Caribbean_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Jewel winter deployment

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2016_2017/15043570_Jewel_Winter_Caribbean_Deployment_Flyer.pdf

Thank you for this info! The date I want is on here but it's interesting only every other week Jan-April is on here for Adventure. Maybe that is the hold up getting final itinerary for the opposite weeks. :)

I am really hoping for an all British Isles cruise - England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales. RCI has done them in the past - 10 or 12 nights, but not recently. If not offered, are there any suggestions for alternative lines? The only other I can find is Princess. We've only sailed with RCI, so I would prefer to stay with them, but really want an all UK cruise.

RCI did not include British Isle sailings in their 2016 summer European deployment.

You have Azamara, Celebrity, Princess, Holland America, Cunard, P&0, Silversea, Seabourn, Hapag-Lloyd and Fred Olsen lines among others.

Thank you for this info! The date I want is on here but it's interesting only every other week Jan-April is on here for Adventure. Maybe that is the hold up getting final itinerary for the opposite weeks. :)

There are so many possibilities. They might be waiting on just one port to confirm bookings. They do not want to go out with itineraries if all the contracts for each call are not confirmed.

Celebrity Silhouette offers some nice UK cruises from Ansterdam. Or the Queen Elizabeth in June from Southampton. This are are the best option I have found for 2016.

Jewel to Rome? Now that would be an interesting development!

I hope they reschedule Jewel to Northern Europe as currently options to Norway, Island and British Isles are not that many in summer 2016. Just Serenade for Norway.

I'm on the Royal Princess this July to the British Isles. Really like their itinerary, but no Wales. Really enjoyed Royal Princess last year.

May I ask where you are seeing this? I am waiting for a Greek Isle cruise out of Rome and was expecting Rhapsody.