Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

We are also on the April 20th sailing from Honolulu to Vancouver. My parents are wanting to go to Alaska from Vancouver which is why I am looking for the May 1-15 sailing itineraries. I too wondered about dry dock but had not seen any mention of it.

Guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow!

To my knowledge, Radiance is not scheduled for dry dock, but you could be right -- in 2016, it will have been 5 years since its revitalization. :confused:

I love this thread! I'm anxiously awaiting release of Panama Canal Itineraries for 2016... Has anyone heard anything about these yet, or have any idea when they may be released? There seems to be no mention on them on the official release schedule that someone posted...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Ovation is up for sale on the Royal web site.

Prices are a bit steep

I thought that; there is barely any difference between the 5 night from Southampton and the 14 night from Dubai. I thought they would be higher but the cruises are really expensive.

I had wanted to do the 5 night but I think not!

I love this thread! I'm anxiously awaiting release of Panama Canal Itineraries for 2016... Has anyone heard anything about these yet, or have any idea when they may be released? There seems to be no mention on them on the official release schedule that someone posted...

Thanks!

Currently there doesn't appear to be an indication of any Panama Canal cruises. With Jewel in Europe during the summer and her TA back to San Juan announced, it seems unlikely that any other Panama cruises will be announced as going back through info on here, it's been pretty much determined where most ships will be. However, that isn't definite so you never know!

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

Thanks!

Not so sure if there will be a Panama Canal in 2016. With Ex coming from Aus there will be no need unles they schedule a few returns somewhere.

I was wanting to do that as well, but heard about Ex going to Alaska, I booked Harmony instead. Glad I did now I see the prices of Ovation

I thought that; there is barely any difference between the 5 night from Southampton and the 14 night from Dubai. I thought they would be higher but the cruises are really expensive.

I had wanted to do the 5 night but I think not!

Ovation is priced high. Anthem was expensive from Southampton.

That's probably it's not selling and they are bringing Indy back

Currently there doesn't appear to be an indication of any Panama Canal cruises. With Jewel in Europe during the summer and her TA back to San Juan announced, it seems unlikely that any other Panama cruises will be announced as going back through info on here, it's been pretty much determined where most ships will be. However, that isn't definite so you never know!

That is exactly what I was afraid of. When will the learn that people actually want to cruise the canal, and schedule some sailings even when there isn't "need"? Looks like my family (20+ cruisers!) and I will be checking out the other cruise lines for this one (READ THIS ROYAL!)!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks!

As they have stated that Serenade will alternate 10/11 day southern Caribbean itineraries, they seem to rule out that she will do a few Panama Canal Sailings similar to what Legend has done. While they could always offer port calls back in Colon, Panama or even enter Gatun Lake an a southern itinerary, it does not look likely.

I wonder if they are wanting to just move PC and South America over to the Celebrity Infinity?

Ovation is priced high. Anthem was expensive from Southampton.

That's probably it's not selling and they are bringing Indy back

I agree. Most UK/Europe sailing are overpriced in my opinion and add into that the increased cost of tours and excursions in Europe, it is quite cost prohibitive. It is usually cheaper to fly to the US and cruise.

Thanks!

Agreed, there don't seem to be any Panamac-sized ships that are relocating to the West Coast in 2016. Legend did PC cruises for the past couple of years, but it is headed to Australia, so not coming back anytime soon. We are booked on both Jewel PC cruises this year, but it isn't coming back to the West Coast, either. This has happened before with RCI, there have been dry spells with no Canal cruises, and then RCI deploys something out here in the boondocks (known as California), and we get another Canal itinerary.

I am so glad we booked the PC Eastbound this October. I prefer RCI, but am willing to branch out to Princess or Celebrity to get the itineraries we want. We are planning a Med cruise in 2017 and if I were to choose between the itineraries that have been posted so far for 2016 we would probably end up with Celebrity. As it is, it looks as if we will be keeping our Princess Pacific Coastal cruise for 2016 as I don't see any promise of RCI doing the Pacific Coastal next spring. I guess there are just so many itineraries and so many ships and I am not a big enough spender to influence RCI's deployment decisions.:rolleyes:

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

It looks as if Jewel's only overnights in Istanbul will be at the beginning of the season.:(

At the end of the season (I think it starts in July, but didn't look at every schedule), the itinerary changes to:

Jewel Of The Seas Depart: 05:00 PM 09/05/2016 Venice, Italy

Jewel Of The Seas 09/06/2016 At Sea

Jewel Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 09/07/2016 Katakolon, Olympia, Greece

Jewel Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 09/08/2016 Chania, (Crete), Greece

Jewel Of The Seas 06:00 AM - 05:00 PM 09/09/2016 Athens (Piraeus), Greece

Jewel Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 09/10/2016 Thessaloniki, Greece

Jewel Of The Seas 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM 09/11/2016 Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey

Jewel Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM 09/12/2016 Rhodes/Lindos, Greece

Jewel Of The Seas 09/13/2016 At Sea

Jewel Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM 09/14/2016 Dubrovnik, Croatia

Jewel Of The Seas Arrive: 03:00 PM 09/15/2016 Venice, Italy

Jewel Of The Seas 09/16/2016 Venice, Italy

Edited by critterchick

For its inaugural season, Ovation of the Seas will homeport in Tianjin, approximately 70 miles southeast of Beijing, while Quantum of the Seas will complete a full year of sailings from Shanghai. Mariner of the Seas will join Quantum of the Seas in Shanghai, while Voyager of the Seas will sail regularly from Hong Kong’s new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal,

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines.html

What about year round cruises from Singapore that was announced for this season?

Should we start asking questions why Oasis Class is not going to Asia. What was planned in Rome for 15 March 2016 with the Quantum of the Seas booking from Barcelona to Naples. It did match the talk on Oasis that she was going to China in March 2016.

For its inaugural season, Ovation of the Seas will homeport in Tianjin, approximately 70 miles southeast of Beijing, while Quantum of the Seas will complete a full year of sailings from Shanghai. Mariner of the Seas will join Quantum of the Seas in Shanghai, while Voyager of the Seas will sail regularly from Hong Kong’s new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal,

http://www.seatrade-insider.com/news/news-headlines.html

What about year round cruises from Singapore that was announced for this season?

Should we start asking questions why Oasis Class is not going to Asia. What was planned in Rome for 15 March 2016 with the Quantum of the Seas booking from Barcelona to Naples. It did match the talk on Oasis that she was going to China in March 2016.

I personally don't think you'll see an Oasis Class ship in China until atleast Oasis 4. Maybe the move of Ovation to Asia was instead of Oasis? Because Ovation was originally planned to be in Florida and Southampton.

I personally don't think you'll see an Oasis Class ship in China until atleast Oasis 4. Maybe the move of Ovation to Asia was instead of Oasis? Because Ovation was originally planned to be in Florida and Southampton.

I would agree. I think that 7-12 months ago the plan was Ovation doing FLL and Southhampton and Oasis to Asia. With supposed poor bookings for Anthem out of Southhampton I think that things were switched up a bit.

Yes, just got off the phone with C&A after posting above. Booked 3 day pre cruisetour from Anchorage to Denali on the train via Talkeetna. One night in Anchorage, one night in Denali, one night in Talkeetna.

With Grand Suite, tips for MTD and BOGO, whole deal cost $9200 total. Don't think too bad for 3rd week in June. It's only going to go higher from here.

Rick and Deirdra

Anybody have any guesses which ship, if any, will be doing the

Dubai 7 night runs? Specifically I'm wanting to spend New Years

of 2016 in Dubai followed by a cruise which would be the first

week of 2017. Used to be Splendour so I have they have a replacement

planned.

Anybody have any guesses which ship, if any, will be doing the

Dubai 7 night runs? Specifically I'm wanting to spend New Years

of 2016 in Dubai followed by a cruise which would be the first

week of 2017. Used to be Splendour so I have they have a replacement

planned.

Vision will most likely take the Dubai season. She transits there in late November from Venice.

The Dubai season could be deployed mid-April or earlier.

The last of the 3 Pacific North West cruises on Explorer of the Seas is not for sale 30 September 2016 on Australian Royal Caribbean website.

Last cruise on U.S. site for Explorer is the September 23, 2016 cruise.