Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Just called C and A and they told me that the Oasis sailings for 2016 are in the system but only open to TA's. Any TA's on here? Is it true? Thanks

Not true, they only have the Harmony, Jewel, and Freedom up. They also have some Adventure sailings up but a gap between 11/26 and 1/07

It's a legal port if they make everyone get off and do a one day sail to Seattle without Pax. Like what they used to do in Ensenada and then run to SD to pick up the next batch on the old Hawaii runs.

If this situation does, indeed, transpire, would I, then, be able to also take the first Alaska run, out of Seattle as a b2b?

Edited by TheHappyWanderers

If this situation does, indeed, transpire, would I, then, be able to also take the first Alaska run, out of Seattle as a b2b?

Sure, since the ship is not transporting you to Seattle, no problem.

Are you physically seeing them on CP?? I am not and am wondering if the new Espresso system has an error on it. Thanks.

If you toggle over to Cruise Match you will see them. Espresso may not show them. I had this the other night with the Harmony. I booked a sailing on Cruise Match that was not yet visible on Espresso.

Yes because technically it would not be a B2B and the cruise line would not be transporting you from one US port to another US port. The down side is that you would have to get yourself from Victoria to Vancouver. I might think about this one myself. It would be fun to do Hawaii and Alaska on the "same" cruise;). I usually like the up down of Radiance better than the loop out of Seattle but might make an exception for this.

I wonder when they will post the full December sailings. Looking for a Christmastime cruise with a WDW tie in.

I think they will all be live tomorrow, this is what typically happens, every couple hours a new sailing appears until they are all loaded.

A cruise from Hawaii to Seattle would be in violation of the PVSA. How, exactly, will the Explorer get to Seattle?

Is there enough time for Explorer to swing by Kiribati before going to Seattle? I think that qualifies as a distant port and then the PVSA doesn't apply. I remember some Hawaii cruises used to do this.