Enomatic wine dispensers

1Gizmo

Now that Celebrity has done away with Cellar Masters, did they leave the Enomatic dispensers in the Gastrobar or anywhere? There is a promotion on Celebrity's facebook page that you would get an Enomatic card if you make a purchase at Vino Venue. The facebook page stated that all the Celebrity ships have the Enomatic.

Now that Celebrity has done away with Cellar Masters, did they leave the Enomatic dispensers in the Gastrobar or anywhere? There is a promotion on Celebrity's facebook page that you would get an Enomatic card if you make a purchase at Vino Venue. The facebook page stated that all the Celebrity ships have the Enomatic.

Constellation still has Cellar Masters so this may not be accurate for everyone, but on our cruise two weeks ago the machines were still there. However one was empty and it didn't appear the other was being used either although there were bottles inside.

Eclipse still had Cellar Masters in Jan. The machines were there but didn't look they were functioning.

Hi Jelayne,

I'm pretty sure they arent functioning on Eclipse, and will surely be gone, when they convert Cellar Masters to GastroBar in April.

Eventually, I suspect that all of the enomatic dispensers will be gone. It's Celebrity's version of the Edsel :)

Edited by Host Andy

What? We're booked on Constellation. The Celebrity web site is showing a Cellar Masters with Enomatic machines. Where are you getting this from?

See http://www.celebritycruises.com/ships/celebrity-constellation

On our December cruise on the Connie there was a Cellar Masters and I remember seeing the machines, but I do not know if they were functioning or not. There was a wine bar there. Kim

Edited by VikingRob

On our December cruise on the Connie there was a Cellar Masters and I remember seeing the machines, but I do not know if they were functioning or not. There was a wine bar there. Kim

We are on Connie currently. The machines still exist, but with signs saying they are not functional.

On the Infinity in December, Cellar Masters was still there. As were we nearly every night. The machines were there, too, but the white wine machine was broken.

As we had a drink package, we didn't care. And from the very few passengers we ever saw purchasing from the machines, no one else did either. A novelty item that was a failure.

In the original post I should have put in, on Exquinox now that has Celler Masters been converted to the GastroBar. Have the egnomatic machine been removed ?

I was on Equinox last week. The machines are gone in what was formerly Cellar Masters (Now GastroBar).

Hope this helps !