LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Ill be on the 2/22-3/1 FOS cruise, but alas we will not be purchasing the unlimited internet and I'm sure I will be less than sober for posting a live report the likes of this thread!

You never know someone may do it! I'm going to look into for my 3/8 cruise!!!!

Yes! It was hysterically funny too! There were two, shall we say "fluffy" men running at rapier like speed to board the Navigator! They were running and both ships were screaming and cheering while these poor guys were huffing and hoofing it back. The minute they were onboard, Navigator pulled the gangway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love watching runners from my balcony.:D

ee698a82090735384c254bab9609151e.jpg

The freedom pulls away from the dock slowly....

Radio, if you are reading this Live review, that one is for you!

Robyn, Radio would be very proud of you!!!!!!!!! Your live report has been fantastic!!!!

Cheryl

Cheryl, I had to laugh. My 4 & 6 year old grandsons love to sing that song dance to that song.

Pam

Pam, Maddy sings it all the time also, I get a kick out of listening to her sing it! Maybe she'll entertain us with it in two weeks!!!! I can't believe two weeks from now we'll be on the road to PC!!!!!!!

Cheryl

Robyn, your photos are superb . The composition is outstanding especially the lone man on the jogging track. I can see why digital camera sales are decreasing . I've noticed that you don't photograph your fellow cruisers faces . You respect their privacy as well as your family's .

So much about the cushions ! I would have asked for extra bed pillows and towels. Still don't get the advantage of pre-purchasing OBC .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Taking off

Robyn, your photos are superb . The composition is outstanding especially the lone man on the jogging track. I can see why digital camera sales are decreasing . I've noticed that you don't photograph your fellow cruisers faces . You respect their privacy as well as your family's .

So much about the cushions ! I would have asked for a extra bed pillows and towels. Still don't get the advantage of pre-purchasing OBC .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. I do enjoy taking pictures, and there are a few of myself and my family early on in this review. To be honest, I don't like having my picture taken which is why there are so few.... Besides, everyone is interested in photos of this beautiful ship, not me!

Robyn, Radio would be very proud of you!!!!!!!!! Your live report has been fantastic!!!!

Cheryl

I think he would enjoy this review too, but he hasn't checked in I don't think? [emoji57]

I've been dealing with James since 1996 and recommend him highly!

Sherri, if you stop in to visit him on Wednesday, will you tell him that Cheryl and Heather will be there in two weeks with the next generation please!!!! He is so nice and so is his father!

Will you be doing a live post for us?

Cheryl

Bill, I do do have Verizon Wireless! Does that mean I can use my phone without having to buy the RCCL internet package? I'll be going to Coco Cay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

Thanks for the help, i'm totally clueless! :( :rolleyes:

Cheryl

No, Verizon comes in play for the ports, you still need the RCCL package for at sea.

Looks like better weather up ahead. I am planning to tour the new cabins on deck 12 @ 1:30pm. Stay tuned for pictures!

Thanks - I'm really enjoying and appreciate your live review.

Can you please please please take pictures of accessible 1814 on starboard curve and 1864 on port curve? I want to see what changes they made to layout/amenities of the cabin itself (not the bathroom) for accessibility. The Navigator's 1864 has a wall (with TVs on BOTH sides!!!) between bed and sitting area. Have no idea what 1814 has and I have it reserved for an upcoming Freedom cruise.

Thank you.

~ Judy

Hi there, so cool to find someone from our little town all the way here in the Caribbean via ckrobyn's blog! Where are you sailing in 2016? We luv cruising, especially RC! Nice to met u!

This will be our first cruise on RC and we'll be on the Freedom Western Itinerary, same as this review. I love cruise line private islands and hope to check them out all eventually :)

Thanks - I'm really enjoying and appreciate your live review.

Can you please please please take pictures of accessible 1814 on starboard curve and 1864 on port curve? I want to see what changes they made to layout/amenities of the cabin itself (not the bathroom) for accessibility. The Navigator's 1864 has a wall (with TVs on BOTH sides!!!) between bed and sitting area. Have no idea what 1814 has and I have it reserved for an upcoming Freedom cruise.

Thank you.

~ Judy

Will do. Waiting for tour to start.....