LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Please let me know when this is going to happen, because I want to be there to video.:D

I'll be back on the Adventure next February and will visit St. Maarten......who's gonna take the picture?!?!? [emoji15][emoji574]️[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, Feb 13 is a little bit earlier than when we usually cruise but I need to give this some thought......

Was 1864 the same size/layout as the accessible room?

I think it was 1854, and I believe the accessible may be a bit bigger. The bathroom in the accessible is huge, and it is in the same area where the bunk beds are in 1854.

Robyn . . . any idea if the golf simulator on Freedom is still operational? I've done a search on this board, and all I can find are posts from at least a year ago. Husband is interested in checking it out when we're on Freedom in early April.

Thanks! Enjoy the last day of your cruise.

Dru

One more Cosmo on the rocks in the Concierge Lounge.....are they really kicking me off tomorrow? Don't they know I need to keep you all informed? Sheeeesh.3374e71c80ea72d979bed8ca39596b46.jpg

What a busy day! It's amazing what you can accomplish when the sun doesn't co-operate. :p

What are your plans for your last night??

What's up with the velvet rope. Never seen that before. I've only done Brilliance and Legend tours

They were keeping us out of the navigational area. I've been on numerous bridge tours as well, and there has never been a roped off area...

What a busy day! It's amazing what you can accomplish when the sun doesn't co-operate. :p

What are your plans for your last night??

We are all packed, so the night is ours to enjoy. Dinner at 8, then drinks somewhere I'm sure[emoji3]we have already gotten the pictures we wanted from the photo area, so no need to fight the crowds in there!

Cheers Robyn!

Thanks so much for your live review.

Enjoy your last evening on board, and safe travels tomorrow.

Thanks Jules [emoji4]

We have a late flight tomorrow night, so we will be enjoying a full day in Orlando before we have to head to the airport.

One more Cosmo on the rocks in the Concierge Lounge.....are they really kicking me off tomorrow? Don't they know I need to keep you all informed? Sheeeesh.3374e71c80ea72d979bed8ca39596b46.jpg

Ahhhhh, cosmos! My favourite drink!!! :D Cheers!!!

Do you think they are available in the diamond lounge?

Cheryl

Cool!

Any idea what ship is next to Freedom?

Yes I do, it's the Oasis. That is a really cool aerial shot of both ships, what a huge difference in size!

Edited by ckrobyn

Thank you so much for your review and pictures! We're going on her for the third time in August and it was great to read a positive report from someone we know LOVES Freedom as much as we do!

I do love this ship. There is no question that some ships are better than others (or worse ) in different ways. The Freedom is a well run ship, I can just tell. I think part of it is the fact that many of the senior officers have been here for some time.

Your countdown must be on, it's so exciting to have a cruise to look forward to [emoji106]