LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

The boards were freezing for me also yesterday. Several times during the day it was unresponsive, but only for 5-10 minutes each time.

I saw blue and black too.:)

Me too. I also black & blue.

I made a post that sat there and spun forever and I finally gave up and closed it out--only to find later that it had posted:confused:

Sorry to bug you again Robyn as a newbie but...desperately trying to get another cruise on the books. It has been hard coming back to reality without a future cruise on my horizon! We really enjoyed Freedom. Between Liberty, Freedom and Adventure do you have a favorite among them? I know it is a hard question, just wanted your opinion. Probably should have sent you a message but still figuring things out :)

Sorry to bug you again Robyn as a newbie but...desperately trying to get another cruise on the books. It has been hard coming back to reality without a future cruise on my horizon! We really enjoyed Freedom. Between Liberty, Freedom and Adventure do you have a favorite among them? I know it is a hard question, just wanted your opinion. Probably should have sent you a message but still figuring things out :)

Somewhere back in the thread this question was asked. She replied that she liked the Adventure best but for port reasons, not due to ship differences. Unless she was only comparing Freedom to the Adventure.

You can always reach out to me personally, my email address is in my profile [emoji4]

I love the Adventure, mainly because of the southern itinerary. I also really like Freedom class ships because they are a bit bigger and have a little more to offer in terms of activities. My opinion is that you can't go wrong with either ship!

Let me know if you have specific questions, I'm happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does someone have the link to the new Terminal 1 cam? I saw it on CC and saved it but just deleted it by mistake! :eek: The Multivista Cam that was used during construction is not loading.

I had it too, but can't find it :( Hopefully someone will post?

Hi Robyn,

I have a question about your live review.

Were you doing your updates and posting pictures through Tapatalk?

I'm thinking about doing a live review from Liberty next week. I'll be traveling with my daughter and her friend, both on break from college, and I know I'm going to probably have quite a bit of alone time. (which isn't a bad thing!)

Hi Robyn,

I have a question about your live review.

Were you doing your updates and posting pictures through Tapatalk?

I'm thinking about doing a live review from Liberty next week. I'll be traveling with my daughter and her friend, both on break from college, and I know I'm going to probably have quite a bit of alone time. (which isn't a bad thing!)

Hey Jules - Yes, I was using mostly Tapatalk for my review. It was hit or miss sometimes posting pictures, but as you can see it worked more often than not!

Have a great time on Liberty - I was on her this past November :)

Hey Jules - Yes, I was using mostly Tapatalk for my review. It was hit or miss sometimes posting pictures, but as you can see it worked more often than not!

Have a great time on Liberty - I was on her this past November :)

Great, thanks! I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this. And like I said, I have a feeling I'm going to have quite a bit of alone time on this cruise, which is all good. :)

Right now I'm busy going over packing lists and monitoring the long term weather forecasts for Friday, the day my daughter drives home from college (6 hour drive; it always stresses me out) and Sunday, the day we fly from O'Hare to Miami. Right now both days are showing sunny and 0% chance of precipitation. :)

Robyn, did they post anything on cruise critic or RCCL about your M&M party?before your cruise? We've seen nothing and when one of our guys questioned them they were very closed mouth about it.

Cheryl

Robyn, did they post anything on cruise critic or RCCL about your M&M party?before your cruise? We've seen nothing and when one of our guys questioned them they were very closed mouth about it.

Cheryl

Not sure what you mean by closed mouth? [emoji15]. Our meet and mingle was listed in advance as a confirmed party. Did your group meet the 25 person minimum? If you did, then I think it's pretty safe to assume you will have an invite in your cabin when you board.

And we miss reading it.

Only solution: Go on another cruise very soon.

Oh how I would love to!

I'm in Orlando for business in May, and it is SO tempting to hop on a ship since I'm going to be crazy close to the port!

If I don't, my next cruise won't be until

November for a b2b on the Indy with a bunch of girls for our 9th annual Girls Cruise!! [emoji12][emoji4]. What happens on the ship, stays on the ship! LOL [emoji106]

If I don't, my next cruise won't be until

November for a b2b on the Indy with a bunch of girls for our 9th annual Girls Cruise!! [emoji12][emoji4]. What happens on the ship, stays on the ship! LOL [emoji106]

Do you girls do Quest? While it was on Majesty in the smaller venue, I remember seeing a guy walk into the Quest, not really knowing what was going on and a group of women cruising together needed a guy on their team, so they quite actually grabbed him. Looked like he had a real good time.

Not sure what you mean by closed mouth? [emoji15]. Our meet and mingle was listed in advance as a confirmed party. Did your group meet the 25 person minimum? If you did, then I think it's pretty safe to assume you will have an invite in your cabin when you board.

Robyn, we have 60 signed up for our M&M. However there is no party listed as there are for other ships. When someone called Royal they wouldn't answer whether one was scheduled or where or when it would be.

Cheryl

Do you girls do Quest? While it was on Majesty in the smaller venue, I remember seeing a guy walk into the Quest, not really knowing what was going on and a group of women cruising together needed a guy on their team, so they quite actually grabbed him. Looked like he had a real good time.

I never miss the Quest :p It is one of my hightlites during the week - of course this is largely dependent on who the CD is :rolleyes:

How was it with Casey?

You know Casey wasn't our CD :p I mentioned it several times when I first boarded. There was a CD conference in Miami, so we had Belle instead (she is probably the regular activities Manager).

I have had Casey as a CD before and he is ok - I didn't find him as great as some of the others.