LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

I'm back. It's freezing cold. I want to be in the Caribbean instead of here. I am headed to my office to see what piles of paper await me....:(

Welcome home Robyn!!

Use them to start a warm fire. ;) I am considering doing that here at my office in London.

I'm back. It's freezing cold. I want to be in the Caribbean instead of here. I am headed to my office to see what piles of paper await me....:(

The dreaded opposite of what I had today. I schedule deliveries for my company and I just today scheduled a delivery for the week before I go on Freedom. If the delivery is late, I won't have to answer the angry phone call!

Thanks again for taking the time. No matter how much you enjoyed it, was very much appreciated for the work involved.

Getting ready to take our first cruise in May. The chapel looks so inviting. I was wondering if there are any church services offered in the chapel.

When i've gone on board, the Church Services have always been in a room, never the Chapel. However, Freedom boards on Sunday and i've never been there that there has been a weekday service.

Cheryl

Thank you Robyn for this awesome report. You can see how many followers you have so it's certainly appreciated and so fun to sail along with you.

If I remember reading, you are from Toronto? If so, yeah, it's soooo cold here and back to -20 this morning. Blah. on the good side, from your signature....at least you have 3 cruises to look forward to.

Uuuuuugh!ff8ac53c45fa9cc3cfd9a100a8613d6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Robyn, it is beautiful for me to see in a picture as I haven't seen this stuff in 4 years!!!!!!!

On the other hand, all of our schools down here are closed tomorrow due to a freezing rain advisory!! :eek: Y'all laugh, but we have no salt for the roads, etc!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Sorry Robyn, it is beautiful for me to see in a picture as I haven't seen this stuff in 4 years!!!!!!!

On the other hand, all of our schools down here are closed tomorrow due to a freezing rain advisory!! :eek: Y'all laugh, but we have no salt for the roads, etc!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Same here. The "snow storm" of three inches we had last year shut down Birmingham and Atlanta for days [emoji16].

Day one of back to work - done.

Hard to believe I woke up on a ship yesterday, and look where I am now (if you are not sure, scroll back and look at the snow bank!)

Robyn, we've gotten so used to spending the day with you, maybe you can do one live day from work?;)

Day one of back to work - done.

Hard to believe I woke up on a ship yesterday, and look where I am now (if you are not sure, scroll back and look at the snow bank!)

Harder to believe is that you probably landed close to midnight and you were able to make it to work today.

Robyn , good job with the live reporting !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for doing this Robyn! We are on the Eastern Itinerary in 32!!! days! I'm getting excited! :D

Quick question about the theatre (anyone can answer!!) I just clicked over and found Drew Thomas on Facebook, and the theatre on Freedom looks pretty huge! Are there screens to see the action if your seat isn't close to the stage?? Just wondering if I need to plan ahead to get a good seat! :)

You don't need screens. The theater is big, but not THAT big. Our personal opinion of the magic show is NOT good. Be prepared for things to just disappear and never reappear. Or worse yet... the curtain closes and then things reappear. Pretty much my 3 year old does tricks like that. He does have about 3 impressive tricks during the show, but he does a lot of dancing along with the dancers... which he just should not do. The show needs A LOT of work. And I won't even mention the lame multi-camera illusion they made.