"Mocktails" are now $5.00

IECalCruiser

At least on the Crown Princess. I don't drinks mocktails but I took photos of the bar menu earlier this month and noticed that the price had increased from $4.00 to $5.00. Don't know if this has been rolled out fleet wide. If you drink mocktails it looks like the Unlimited Soda and More package at $7.00/day is an even better deal now.

2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B9%2B-%2BAlcohol%2BFree%2BCocktails.jpg

Edited by IECalCruiser

Seems about right, the price of things go up from time to time. I was on Crown in January and saw a few mocktails, they are huge, so $5 is well worth it. I tried the Strawberry daiquiri one and it was great. Try buying something similar at a bar, will pay way more than that.

At least on the Crown Princess. I don't drinks mocktails but I took photos of the bar menu earlier this month and noticed that the price had increased from $4.00 to $5.00. Don't know if this has been rolled out fleet wide. If you drink mocktails it looks like the Unlimited Soda and More package at $7.00/day is an even better deal now.

Or they may be hinting at an increase in the soda package shortly. ;)

Have to agree that with one mocktail, maybe a milkshake and a couple sodas a day and the package sure makes sense...even a couple sodas and one mocktail.

I've got to watch caffeine intake so will likely do the ultimate package and enjoy a mocktail in place of a soda with a meal...that an more ginger ale to avoid the caffeine.

Lets hope the comment about the ultimate package going up is just wrong...:eek:

THANK YOU for that information. I am getting the Soda and More package, but collecting information for friends who are interested in cruising later on.

Crochetcruise :cool:

As I said in my original post, I don't drink mocktails. I was just looking at kelly94942's spreadsheet and she had the price increase shown last July :o

Thanks Brian for sharing this info & my wife will consider whether the soda+ package is a good option although maybe not as she has blended specialty coffee drinks more often using a coffee card.

• 4 weeks later...

unlimited soda and more is now 8.05 pp/day

On the Star last week mocktails were $5 but the chocobanana drink was no longer on the drink menu!

You can ask for things that aren't on the menu, as long as they have ingredients to make them (they may have been running out of bananas :) )

I love mocktails...I certainly drank my money's worth last fall on Island (mostly Nojitos and Virgin Marys). Between those, and shakes, and juices, UKP is hands down the best value for the money for me, on any cruise line (unless they start raising the prices for it, I will have to keep cruising on Princess just for that!)

Are the Mocktails very sweet? I love the sound of the recipes but don't like drinks that are very sweet as they have been on other cruise lines, made with lots of syrup.

They are too sweet for me, but that's subjective, of course.

• 2 years later...
They are too sweet for me, but that's subjective, of course.

A Nojito is no sweeter than a Mojito. A Virgin Mary isn't sweet at all! I got the Unlimited Soda and More package one time on a short (4 day) cruise. It was great. Best value onboard.

I am the OP and the price for "mocktails" has been increased to $5.50. If you like "mocktails," the Ultimate Soda and More Package is an even better deal.

Thanks for the update. I hope they don't increase the price of the Unlimited Soda & More Package. Worth having it.