Port of Tampa fog this morning....

manders175

They just made an announcement that everyone has to get off the ship. They are going to allow those who want to use the ship as a hotel to come back on.

Everyone has to get off first. Once the ship cleared those guest who want use the ship as a hotel can after 9 pm. They will have the ability to come and go as they please. Have to be fully off the ship by 10 AM.

Guest on the 11 pm charter flight to Columbus get priority off at 7:15. Those leaving and not staying get off at 7:45 and those using the BotS as a hotel can clear customs at 8:15 and back on at 9 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they will let people stay onboard vs getting a hotel room for the night?

See above.

Its amazing how many people jump into a thread asking questions without reading it first.

Sorry I didn't read 440 post on 23 pages, going forward I'll be sure to.

Yikes :confused:

Edited by mpoole3

I can't believe when I made this post it would turn in to this!! LOL

I was thinking the same thing :) I've been following closely since we'll be boarding (hopefully) on Saturday! Glad they made it back in, I feel bad for those that had their cruise canceled. I'm on these boards for weeks anticipating our upcoming cruise so I know I would be very disappointed.

Thanks to all on board for the updates.

Your question was already answered on the same page.....

No need to be snarky......this thread had been a God send to those of us waiting for word on our cruise. And they have been very good to keep us informed.

Please be kind to those who need answers and don't have the time to research.

CC gets a lot of questions from people whom I guess can not read. Perhaps not much of anything is taught in schools anymore, or people only know whats spoon fed to them on a phone ;)

Keep in mind we are not anybodys mommy, or dad or nanny.

No need to be snarky......this thread had been a God send to those of us waiting for word on our cruise. And they have been very good to keep us informed.

Totally agree... some of us have not been reading this thread all day long.

....this thread had been a God send to those of us waiting for word on our cruise. And they have been very good to keep us informed... Please be kind to those who need answers and don't have the time to research.

Yes, agreed. Such a blessing to have this discussion board with people contributing who actually know what's going on.

Again, sorry your about your cruise. :(

Just hoping that passengers that were stuck waiting to board last night were not taken advantage of. This is Tampa and not Miami we are talking about. Looked online yesterday and saw prices of hotels in the downtown Tampa area and towards the airport were $200 a night and beyond. Very high during the week unless a convention is town.

Edited by coaster

Any way to get the "Cool Cruiser" tag removed from below your name? Just wondering.

I can help you by saying that the "titles" below our screen names correspond to the number of posts we have. They are not chosen, nor can they be removed. They come with the script here. I guess you were looking to remove yours? :)

Yes, agreed. Such a blessing to have this discussion board with people contributing who actually know what's going on.

Again, sorry your about your cruise. :(

Thanks Karen, but it's all good. We were fortunate enough to snag a beautiful hotel for last night and tonight.

No complaints......life is good!!!!

As I recall, people pay in advance at the port parking garage for the length of the cruise. Are people going to be dunned for an extra day or 2 of parking when they head home?

Roy

Unlikely. It would be very difficult to do. Last time I parked at the garage across from the port, they give you a token when you pay in advance which you use to get out of the garage.

Bring a coat!:(:rolleyes::(

My first thought was bring warmer weather...

Sorry to those who lost a cruise this week and those stuck getting home a couple days late. For those stuck in Tampa unexpectedly instead of cruising, there is lots to see and do in the area so you could (not saying cost is the same) enjoy the Tampa area or hop on over to Disney.