Great Upsell on Royal?

2wheelin

Just confirmed upsell on our Mar 9 Royal 10 day. Were booked inside at their lowest sale price offered and through a two-day process back and forth with our TA just got a full balcony on Baja deck for $149 extra. Not bad for $1190 total each? Always had inside before on our few cruises due to penny pinching to even get on a ship so this will be a real treat. I promise not to complain about the balcony size. ;)

We've sailed balconies for years now but after seeing their size on the Royal it would take more discount than that for me to spend the extra for one.

We still book balconies but not on the new ships where you can't even eat breakfast together on the table they provide.

Let us know how you liked it.

Just confirmed upsell on our Mar 9 Royal 10 day. Were booked inside at their lowest sale price offered and through a two-day process back and forth with our TA just got a full balcony on Baja deck for $149 extra. Not bad for $1190 total each? Always had inside before on our few cruises due to penny pinching to even get on a ship so this will be a real treat. I promise not to complain about the balcony size. ;)

10 days - inside to full suite - for an additional $149 each? Holy Cow! I would jump on that so fast it would make your head spin. What a great deal. :eek:

10 days - inside to full suite - for an additional $149 each? Holy Cow! I would jump on that so fast it would make your head spin. What a great deal. :eek:

I think OP said inside to balcony!

I think OP said inside to balcony!

Full suite?

D'Oh! My bad. The word "full" got me. That's what I get for posting while answering the phone at work. I guess I just need to retire and then that kind of thing won't happen. ;)

The OP still got a good deal. We were recently upgraded for free from an inside to an accessible Caribe balcony but it was only a 4 day cruise. I was totally blown away by that one.

Thanks for the corrections. I'll try to pay more attention to CC and less to work. :D

D'Oh! My bad. The word "full" got me. That's what I get for posting while answering the phone at work. I guess I just need to retire and then that kind of thing won't happen. ;)

The OP still got a good deal. We were recently upgraded for free from an inside to an accessible Caribe balcony but it was only a 4 day cruise. I was totally blown away by that one.

Thanks for the corrections. I'll try to pay more attention to CC and less to work. :D

If retired you will have more time working on getting to Elite too!

Sadly you won't have as much money for the project!