Home from Mexican Riviera Cruise

Terre

Got back on Feb. 28th and am working on my review. In a nutshell, loved the itinerary and loved the ship. Will be back soon with my review, in the meantime, click on the whale pic below to see pictures. Click backwards on the left arrow to keep them in order. It's a Photobucket thing, don't know why it does that.

Thanks for posting the pictures and look forward to the review.

Interesting to see that you were on the Emerald Seas.

Past & Upcoming Cruises

Admiral Cruises Emerald Seas ~ 1990 & 1991

I was on 12 years earlier when it was still owned be Eastern Steamship Lines before Admiral Cruises bought it.

Got back on Feb. 28th and am working on my review. In a nutshell, loved the itinerary and loved the ship. Will be back soon with my review, in the meantime, click on the whale pic below to see pictures. Click backwards on the left arrow to keep them in order. It's a Photobucket thing, don't know why it does that.

Nice pictures. Looking forward to your review.

Very nice photos. Some have said that the Cabo Arch isn't there. Do you know why the controversy? Looking forward to your review.

It was there in January. At first we didn't see it then we realized it was the angle of the ship. Once we swung around there it was.

Great pictures! I have done this cruise before and will do it again in November. You bring back memories for me. I haven't been to Cabo post-hurricane, but your pictures make it look as if it has recovered.

When are we going to cruise together again?

We're going on the Crown on the 21st. After that it's all Carnival, including the 13day MR in January.

Join us.

Thanks for posting the pictures and look forward to the review.

Interesting to see that you were on the Emerald Seas.

Past & Upcoming Cruises

Admiral Cruises Emerald Seas ~ 1990 & 1991

I was on 12 years earlier when it was still owned be Eastern Steamship Lines before Admiral Cruises bought it.

The Emerald Seas was our first and second cruises. That was the one that got us hooked!

I didn't find the whale thing to click on, so I didn't see your photos.

Try this:

Click on the picture to see My Mexican Riviera Cruise: (click the arrow to the left to keep in order)

Very nice photos. Some have said that the Cabo Arch isn't there. Do you know why the controversy? Looking forward to your review.

Oh yes, the arch is there and I have pictures of it.

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

We sail on her 3/28 and I am looking forward to your review. I would love to do the whale excursion in Cabo. Was it thru the ship or independent?

It was with Whale Watch Cabo. You will love it with them as they give you pictures via Dropbox for free. Be ready for a rough ride if the ocean is choppy because we did go very fast at times. I will look for the website and post the link.