Are the new schedules showing up on Cruising Power yet?

I looked at 6:42pm my time on the East Coast, nothing yet. I've noticed sometimes we get emails from Cruising Power after 9:00pm.

THANK YOU! If you would be so kind to look tomorrow; I am looking at a JS on Feb 4 2017 freedom 8 day eastern.

Last year some agents were posting almost live as the itineraries were showing up on cruiseingpower and the only difference seemed to be that they were seeing pricing, while the same cruises were showing up as NA on the RCI website within minutes of being posted on cruiseingpower and then prices came in later.

Of course, this could be handled differently this year.

Any February 2017 on freedom?

Mousy, we're not permitted to name or discuss online or other travel agencies here, sorry. :o

Mousy wasn't discussing online or other travel agencies.

Here's Freedom's Feb 2017 cruises:

Freedom_feb_2017_zpstxjvw5gy.png

Mousy wasn't discussing online or other travel agencies.

Here's Freedom's Feb 2017 cruises:

Freedom_feb_2017_zpstxjvw5gy.png

Thank you so much. I did not think that cruising power was an outside agency, but then I second guessed myself.

The reason I was asking is that once you can see it on cruising power, it means that they will be posted on RCL within the next day or so.. Thanks for posting the schedules! Are those from cruise cal or Cruising power?

• 3 weeks later...
I hope they get posted soon. I would love to know some prices. Stuck between 2 - 8 day eastern and 7 day southern.

If you have not done a southern out of San Juan I highly recommend it. In fact Old San Juan has become my favorite place to visit. You will find that the rates are slightly lower than eastern and western because they know you have to get there. Been on Radiance class Jewel and Serenade. Itinerary is packed on most (nearly a port a day) except to deep southern route and the stops have had something of interest at each that made them worth the stop. My next cruise is with friends that don't want to fly so looking at Port Canaveral, Port Everglades or Tampa. Otherwise we would be heading back to OSJ for another from there. :D

If you have not done a southern out of San Juan I highly recommend it. In fact Old San Juan has become my favorite place to visit. You will find that the rates are slightly lower than eastern and western because they know you have to get there. Been on Radiance class Jewel and Serenade. Itinerary is packed on most (nearly a port a day) except to deep southern route and the stops have had something of interest at each that made them worth the stop. My next cruise is with friends that don't want to fly so looking at Port Canaveral, Port Everglades or Tampa. Otherwise we would be heading back to OSJ for another from there. :D

Thank you for that great review. Part of my issue is we are doing a few days at Disney before the cruise, so that means flying from BUF to MCO then MCO to San Juan.. unless we just forget about that disney part but it is our 25th and we did honeymoon there so it would be nice to go back without kids again. Price will be the deciding factor because of the extra flight if we do Disney.

Thank you for that great review. Part of my issue is we are doing a few days at Disney before the cruise, so that means flying from BUF to MCO then MCO to San Juan.. unless we just forget about that disney part but it is our 25th and we did honeymoon there so it would be nice to go back without kids again. Price will be the deciding factor because of the extra flight if we do Disney.

Last Sept. was our 25th. If you have the time to do both Disney and the Southern I was suprised at how reasonable fares are from MCO to SJU. Air is too far out... but checking in Oct from MCO to SJU is $250RT on Spirit and $270RT on Jet Blue. Oasis will be going out of Port Canaveral during your scheduled time.