Coral Princess Public Aft Decks changed

Pushka

I was finally able to book for Alaska 2016 this morning. I ended up getting the Minisuite Bump out cabin - Yeah! and then I checked the aft area to see what was happening - selecting "after May 2016" and saw these:

Yep, they have gone is seems unless they didnt draw the door on Dolphin and Caribe.

Bafter.JPG.8b35015c8e606494b2d73f742321ada7.JPG

Cafter.JPG.aecbe0a1bc599bdc2f89d28fad52d7f1.JPG

DAfter.JPG.6983603744ba748b5f65095f7e24971d.JPG

Bbefore.JPG.64d472c3f3cbba20d8b25c07d4895178.JPG

Cbefore.JPG.8c0d21d1de4a8c2caa1e1bb149ea3707.JPG

DBefore.JPG.0656aa69754bb6e3320c2c84bd67e4b4.JPG

Edited by Pushka

Changes sometimes, as I have posted on these boards, are a bitter pill to swallow. The saving grace is there are different ships and even different lines we have to choose from. Things that I do not like, others may love. Best thing is there is always something for everyone.....:):):)

Bob

The "by or after" May 2016 choice is for a number of the ships, not just this one.

Last time Princess did this, they changed cabin categories on all of the ships.

And they generated just as much confusion as now, with numerous threads over several months asking "What has changed?".

Just off of the Coral and the Universe Lounge will go. We enjoyed Zumba there every day and they had bingo and art auctions there.....Captain's Circle party, too. Other than that, it was very underused.

I wonder about only having two dining rooms for the additional passengers. there were lines for dinner.....especially the first night.

I just tried to book a Panama Canal Transit on the Coral for March, April. She's not doing it.

Thanks for this thread.

What is Princess doing??????

If you are talking about 2016, we are booked and April, 2016 is still showing

for April 5th and 15th departures.

Edited by Northender

If you are talking about 2016, we are booked and April, 2016 is still showing

for April 5th and 15th departures.

Thank you, but I was looking for a full transit through the entire canal from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles. Both of these dates are for round trip cruises out of Fort Lauderdale.

The Island and the Pacific Princess seem to be the only ships doing the full transit.

The Coral seems to be doing a passage from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver and is booked as in entirety.

Thank you, but I was looking for a full transit through the entire canal from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles. Both of these dates are for round trip cruises out of Fort Lauderdale.

The Island and the Pacific Princess seem to be the only ships doing the full transit.

The Coral seems to be doing a passage from Fort Lauderdale to Vancouver and is booked as in entirety.

You know, I thought perhaps you could be thinking of full transit, but alas it was too late to edit my post.:):)

Thank goodness I am on the Coral in April, 2016.:):)

Sorry, but she's going into dry dock before April. My February 2016 cruise was canceled, as were several others because of it. You'll have the new "improved" :rolleyes: Coral

Sorry, but she's going into dry dock before April. My February 2016 cruise was canceled, as were several others because of it. You'll have the new "improved" :rolleyes: Coral

They should change that Before May 2016 notice then. Could be some unhappy people caught out.

Im struggling to understand how it will look. Ive just changed our booking to a suite so its not going to bother us too much.

They should change that Before May 2016 notice then. Could be some unhappy people caught out.

Since the Coral dry dock is in February and the map changes are in May (and not just for the Coral), then I suspect the May map changes have nothing to do with any revisions during the Coral drydock.