Fight on Britannia

strongbow55

I have read on a few forums that there as a fight in The Live lounge on Britannia while in Gibraltar, just wondering if there is any truth in it:D

Sounds like another good rumour, which we have all heard at some point or other.

Of course the last minute saver cruisers can not get the blame this time. :)

I have read on a few forums that there as a fight in The Live lounge on Britannia while in Gibraltar, just wondering if there is any truth in it:D

A link to those forums would be useful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like another good rumour, which we have all heard at some point or other.

Of course the last minute saver cruisers can not get the blame this time. :)

Nor the hen and stag do's either lol

Apparently there were 20 passengers involved, blood everywhere and two passengers were thrown overboard in the melee. The fight was initiated by a woman who took offence at someone taking her washing out the tumble drier in the laundry room.

It was about whether they should cancel their billed gratuities or not :D:D

Just leaving Barcelona on good ship Britannia. I have heard nothing about a fight so it is probably somebody spreading rumours to denigrate a shop they don't like the sound of.

Just leaving Barcelona on good ship Britannia. I have heard nothing about a fight so it is probably somebody spreading rumours to denigrate a shop they don't like the sound of.

More importantly, what do you think of it??

I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid the OP's post is true :mad: I've just had an email from a friend ( a loyal P&Oer) who is onboard Britannia, part of her email says " "We were quite shocked to see two ladies fighting in the lounge, security called''..."fortunately not too many people were around to see it".

Her email has been confirmed by a crew member friend of mine ( although he did not see the incident) it is well known amongst some members of the bar/lounge crew.

I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid the OP's post is true :mad: I've just had an email from a friend ( a loyal P&Oer) who is onboard Britannia, part of her email says " "We were quite shocked to see two ladies fighting in the lounge, security called''..."fortunately not too many people were around to see it".

Her email has been confirmed by a crew member friend of mine ( although he did not see the incident) it is well known amongst some members of the bar/lounge crew.

So sad to hear that.

So sad to hear that.

Why are you sad ?

There were two ladies slapping each other on a maiden voyage of a ship and you are sad !! These two slappers should be banned from cruising forever.

I blame the "Free for all Dining"

Blame the cruise lines for promoting themselves to the undesirables.

I am here having breakfast, cornflakes in the bowl, slowly pouring in the chilled Baileys, when the bottle almost fell out of my hand reading this.

Honestly, cruising has changed so much in many cases for the better. However this type of passenger who engages in fistycuffs and slapping each other should not be encouraged to cruise , and to make it worse Women ! They should be banned forever from leaving their town or village or tin huts.

Were Channel Five making a doco-soap or something ?

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn dislikes Ladies not behaving like Ladies.

Apparently there were 20 passengers involved, blood everywhere and two passengers were thrown overboard in the melee. The fight was initiated by a woman who took offence at someone taking her washing out the tumble drier in the laundry room.

We're they previously on the Azura?:eek: