In room movies?

willow949

Does Celebrity have movies you can check out and watch in your room?

No. However, you can turn on your television and go to the pay-per-view section if you care to watch movies.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

The s class ships have a great on demand system! There are plenty of free movies. You can even pause them and come back to them. I watched a movie 20 mins at a time as I was getting ready for dinner every night and it always saved my place

I never would have guessed $13!! That's ridiculous..

I thought the same thing. Just got off the Silhouette and the on demand movies were $12.99..very pricey as you can rent them at home for $5.99:confused:

IMO, the number of free ones was surprising. We had about 5 or 6 of them and Budapest Hotel was one of the offerings and that was listed in about five different language:D

We usually have cruised on Holland and they have about 200 movies you can check out for free. This sounds really expensive on the Celebrity. I hope the $13.00 movies are first runs! I just might have to bring my laptop with movies of my own.

$13 doesn't seem too bad. You can't compare to what you pay at home; beers are $.75 at home. I can't understand why people will pay thousands of dollar for a nice vacation and then complain about about a few bucks here and there.

I never would have guessed $13!! That's ridiculous..

Agree with the above!

I guess the logic is that they don't want you in your cabin watching overpriced movies when you could be at the bars buying overpriced drinks or eating in an overpriced specialty restaurant..... :eek: :p

I think we'll be taking the laptop. Since we're going to be on the ship for 16 days. This movie rental could get pretty costly.

If you take a USB to USB cable with you and plug it into the side of the TV you should be able to watch your laptop movies on the stateroom TV. There are no menu buttons on the remote but the ones on the right side of the tv work. We take a media player with a hard drive and watch our favorite movies on our cruises.