Price Drop question

Ok so we have 2 superior balcony cabins booked and I just noticed that the price has dropped 107 per cabin but the promo I booked under gave us 200 obc and this promo only gives us 100. So my question is which one would you choose? Keep the 200 obc or get the 107 off your balance and get the 100 obc?

Ok so we have 2 superior balcony cabins booked and I just noticed that the price has dropped 107 per cabin but the promo I booked under gave us 200 obc and this promo only gives us 100. So my question is which one would you choose? Keep the 200 obc or get the 107 off your balance and get the 100 obc?

For what works out as $7 difference it is all down to the hassle of changing it and whether or not you will spend the $200 OBC or whether $100 will be sufficient. If you plan to book excursions, play bingo, buy lots of drinks then keep the $200 obc. If you are not likely to spend it then switch.

Given the small difference it is down to personal preference more spending money or more money in the bank now.

Have you asked your TA (or RCI) if they will definitely reprice the cruise at the current rate (for the promo). Sometimes they will adjust the cruise rate and leave the promos as they are. It may be worth a call if you haven't already done so.

Steve

Original poster is based in U.S. who have much better booking conditions than here in the UK.

I'm surprised!

I must correct myself though: my price was actually lower (with a bit of OBC), but the offer on with the higher price was better. I thought they'd even out but it was actually a bit better with the new offer, so I asked to switch to the higher price + better offer, but they said no to that.