Enchantment of the Seas - Park Cafe!

Hi guys! I just got off Enchantment of the Seas and wanted to let everyone know: THEY DO SERVE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES AT PARK CAFE on Day 2 for Lunch! Run there before getting off at Nassau to grab it :)

I loooved this cruise! I didn't think I would like it so much after being on bigger boats, but had an amazing time! I loved this ship!

Hi guys! I just got off Enchantment of the Seas and wanted to let everyone know: THEY DO SERVE ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES AT PARK CAFE on Day 2 for Lunch! Run there before getting off at Nassau to grab it :)

I loooved this cruise! I didn't think I would like it so much after being on bigger boats, but had an amazing time! I loved this ship!

Was on Enchantment of the Seas this past March and the Beef sandwiches were served all 7 days of the cruise not just on day 2.

Was on Enchantment of the Seas this past March and the Beef sandwiches were served all 7 days of the cruise not just on day 2.

When we were on Enchantment last October, some days they only served pork.

Love the park Cafe, great food there no matter what they serve!

EOS has been my fav ship yet..headed back for my 4th cruise on her in the past year!

Large pool deck space, great cruise director, 2 pools outside, 4 hottubs, huge pool deck bar....its my type of ship and atmosphere.

Sad to hear shes going to Miami next year, although it maybe a good excuse for me to try cruising out of that port for a change!

Edited by monctonguy

I want to clarify, I'm talking about the weekend 3-day cruise. I read several times that they did not serve them on the weekend cruises.

Love the park Cafe, great food there no matter what they serve!

EOS has been my fav ship yet..headed back for my 4th cruise on her in the past year!

Large pool deck space, great cruise director, 2 pools outside, 4 hottubs, huge pool deck bar....its my type of ship and atmosphere.

Sad to hear shes going to Miami next year, although it maybe a good excuse for me to try cruising out of that port for a change!

I'm happy she's coming to Miami ;) She'll be closer to me!

we were on the 3 night last month and we loved the Park Cafe.... what a great alternative to the WJ which was the usual freakin zoo as on all the ships...

but. SHHHHHHHH .. we dont want too many people finding out about the Park Cafe...lets keep it as secret as possible!

i didnt see roast beef there on our sailing..it was pork pork pork pork each day..but i lved the salad station

Also share your opinion of Enchantment... we had a fantsastic short cruise on her...

Bing-Bong!!

I like the Park Café, especially to get a lighter and less crowded meal on embarkation day, but I am not a fan of the pre-packaged sandwiches. I always wonder if they are fresh or, pre made and packaged then brought onto the ship. Reminds me of "convenience store" food.

We too enjoy the Enchantment cruises, with or without the roast beef, and will miss her when she locates to Miami.

M

We felt the same way! For a short crusie, I liked it better than radiance class. :D

Respect your opinion, but disagree, we think the Radiance Class is RCL's best.

Radiance is classier, has more dining options, and we feel a better ship design then the Vision Class.:)

A question,,,are they still doing the 'sail away party' leaving Nassau at midnight?

They had a buffet set up by the pool with lots of music at midnight when we used to take the Monarch.

Edited by American Bear

Radiance is classier, has more dining options, and we feel a better ship design then the Vision Class.:)

A question,,,are they still doing the 'sail away party' leaving Nassau at midnight?

They had a buffet set up by the pool with lots of music at midnight when we used to take the Monarch.

We had the Nassau sail away party on Enchantment last October.

Weekend booze cruise and classy are rarely mentioned in same sentence. We were on this past weekend as well. Saturday beef was best in a long time. December was all pork. By far best pool deck amongst all the sub 100 ton ships.

• 4 weeks later...

Just off of Enchantment a couple of weeks ago, and yes, they had the party leaving Nassau! And the food was AWESOME! They actually had a huge grill cooking on briquettes on deck!

Just off of Enchantment a couple of weeks ago, and yes, they had the party leaving Nassau! And the food was AWESOME! They actually had a huge grill cooking on briquettes on deck!

Food was ok, but the lines were horrible. If you took inside track you were trapped and had to break the line to get out. Don't know why they can't see the bottleneck

I like the Park Café, especially to get a lighter and less crowded meal on embarkation day, but I am not a fan of the pre-packaged sandwiches. I always wonder if they are fresh or, pre made and packaged then brought onto the ship. Reminds me of "convenience store" food.

We too enjoy the Enchantment cruises, with or without the roast beef, and will miss her when she locates to Miami.

M

I had wondered the same thing about the packaged sandwiches. We were on Brilliance in October and got to take a galley tour. I actually saw them making the sandwiches and placing in the plastic containers before sealing them up. I'm no longer concerned about the freshness of the sandwiches!