Our Carnival Pride Spring Break cruise - 4/5/15 (with pics)

Jamman54

Jeff, was on this cruise...saw your son on an elevator...recognized him from your reviews...I said you must be jeff's son, I recognize you from cruise critic. He was very sweet and gave me a pleasant smile. He got off the elevator...my DD who is 11 said OMG mom that is so Internet creeeeeeppppy to tell someone you recognize them from cruise critic! I can't really disagree. LOL

What a great trip. Look forward to re living!

Ryan told me about this, and he said he thought it was cool. Just showed him your post and he said "yep, that's exactly what happened" :D

Have been waiting for this since I watched you sail out on the webcam on Easter Sunday! :D Only thing better than this review was if we had sailed with you, Patti and Ryan. SOMEDAY! ;) One question since we are driving to Baltimore on 5/9 for our 5/10 cruise: what is the Maryland House? :confused:

Ryan told me about this, and he said he thought it was cool. Just showed him your post and he said "yep, that's exactly what happened" :D

And I officially have a pre teen who thinks her mother is SO EMBARRASSING :D:D:D

YES!! I log onto Cruise Critic, and what do I see? A review I have been anxiously waiting for! I love your reviews and am sailing on Pride for her 14 day cruise next March. We sailed her once before and I can't wait to see her 2.0 upgrades. Thanks for putting a review together.

Have been waiting for this since I watched you sail out on the webcam on Easter Sunday! :D Only thing better than this review was if we had sailed with you, Patti and Ryan. SOMEDAY! ;) One question since we are driving to Baltimore on 5/9 for our 5/10 cruise: what is the Maryland House? :confused:

Maryland House is the 2nd service area in Maryland when you are heading south on I-95. Chesapeake House is the 1st.

Thanks everybody!! I love doing these reviews, as it's like doing the cruise all over again. I need everyone to be patient with me, as this is going to be a very hectic week with work, and a project I'm working on. I will try to post a little something each day, and after this week is over, ramp it up. Thanks for coming along for the ride!! :D

Welcome back, Jamman. We will also probably be arriving early in Baltimore and will probably have to wait, from the sounds of it. Was it in or outside the port gates where you had to wait in line? I think we're being dropped off, did you notice what the drop of people were being told to do?

Welcome back, Jamman. We will also probably be arriving early in Baltimore and will probably have to wait, from the sounds of it. Was it in or outside the port gates where you had to wait in line? I think we're being dropped off, did you notice what the drop of people were being told to do?

Inside the port gates. They cued up incoming cars in neat little lines. I saw people being dropped off, but don't know what time they started processing incoming passengers.

Ahhhh Jamman! One of my favorite review writers! Glad to see the review of my first-ship up, and can't wait to see what they did to her with the upgrades!

Looks like we're in for a great review, and it looks like you had a great time!

We will be sure to wave as we sadly disembark 5/10 as we are sailing 5/3 & are so psyched to read this review. Perfect timing for a Jamman review!

Thanks everybody!! I love doing these reviews, as it's like doing the cruise all over again. I need everyone to be patient with me, as this is going to be a very hectic week with work, and a project I'm working on. I will try to post a little something each day, and after this week is over, ramp it up. Thanks for coming along for the ride!! :D

Looking forward to the entire review - I followed your Splewndor Review back in 13 - I sailed not too long after you then. Sailing the Pride on Sunday!!! Thanks - enjoy your reviews!

Looking forward to the rest of the review! And I don't want to rush you, but can you tell me how long from the time you parked until you actually got on board? We are headed down this weekend and we are trying to plan our morning. Thanks in advance!

Thanks so much for this review - we recently had to switch our cruise to the Pride Grand Turk/HMC/Freeport this July, and am eagerly looking for any and everything about this ship and itinerary!! :)

When we sailed out of Port Canaveral, we had someone take screen shots of us pulling out. They were so great to see later, I even found us on the deck waving away like two crazy people.

This will be our first time out of Baltimore and I couldn't find a port camera. I was so disappointed....is there a camera? Where did you find it???

P.S. Maryland House is synonymous with "bathroom after a very long bridge (heaven forbid you have a traffic jam) and possibly a nibble if you need it.

I can't wait for the review. First trip on the Pride and out of Baltimore. I know i only leave 50 minutes from the port but always want to start out somewhere warm for cruises in March. Taking this cruise in June. So excited.

I had to laugh when you said you stop at Maryland House. That is our stop when we head to New Jersey to Atlantic City. HMM wait i'll be stopping there in a couple of weeks heading that way.