Our Carnival Pride Spring Break cruise - 4/5/15 (with pics)

Jamman54

I followed your lead with cameras from your Fantasy review, but I just can't take a decent shot to save my life. You do such a fantastic job. Looking forward to see more of your review.

Thanks for reading! have to give credit where credit is due. Patti takes the majority of the photos when we cruise. I'm just her back up. :D

edit: ^^^oddly enough, also my name lol

Great review so far Jamman! Dang..that Guy's burger joint is indeed delicious....wife and I will be on RC enchantment in my and will miss Guy's dearly :( But I'm sure we'll fins something...

Edited by splash_in_the_water

Wow - I can't believe that I'm reading a (great) review of my future cabin, 6244!! Was it quiet? Did you get a good view of ports from the balcony?

I can't wait for July to come, and your review is helping make the time go by a little easier :).

I think you'll like the cabin. Nice and quiet back there, and we got a lot of nice shots from our balcony.

Hey Jamman54! I was hoping that you would post a review of your trip on the Pride. I heard you were on it recently. My husband and I are sailing on her in September. Our first time on the Pride and first time sailing out of Baltimore and we can't wait! We sailed after you on the Liberty last September and loved it. The Splendor the year before and we got hooked on your review. I hope you and Fam had a great time. Looking forward to your review :)

Thanks for following along yet again! I really think that you will enjoy the Pride the best. She is a GREAT ship!

Thanks Jeff. We live in North Jersey near the border of Orange County NY. We're going to drive to Baltimore the day before and do the sleep and cruise at the Best Western BWI. Good deal includes parking for the cruise hotel stay and shuttle to/from the port. Looking forward to those Guys Burgers! And Pizza Pirate!

Jamman, good review so far, but you have to get a little faster here. lol. We were just on Pride(for 3rd time) the end of Feb. First time to try Guy's. YUMMM, we loved the burgers so much, we ate dinner at Guy's 3 times through the week, instead of going to MDR.

Also, our free water bottles were Evian water. I see by your pic, they have now put out the "cheap stuff". I was really surprised to see Evian, and the large bottles too. We enjoyed the Pride, and as usual, the week just flew by.

I will be on Victory in Aug. I hate that class of ship. I stay perpetually lost with all the up, down, and around, as I'm directionally challenged also. But, a cruise is a cruise after all.

Jamman, good review so far, but you have to get a little faster here. lol. We were just on Pride(for 3rd time) the end of Feb. First time to try Guy's. YUMMM, we loved the burgers so much, we ate dinner at Guy's 3 times through the week, instead of going to MDR.

Also, our free water bottles were Evian water. I see by your pic, they have now put out the "cheap stuff". I was really surprised to see Evian, and the large bottles too. We enjoyed the Pride, and as usual, the week just flew by.

I will be on Victory in Aug. I hate that class of ship. I stay perpetually lost with all the up, down, and around, as I'm directionally challenged also. But, a cruise is a cruise after all.

We were on the Liberty in January, first time we had a Guys on a ship and we are HOOKED. :p On Liberty it was only open 12-6pm. Good to hear that on Pride it's open later for an after dinner snack! ;) I also loved the Fixings Bar. I would save some toast from breakfast and use the Fixings Bar to make my own BLT. Saved me a trip to the cabin to wait for a room service order:cool:

We are also SPIRIT CLASS fans and so anxious to sail on Pride. She is the only one we haven't sailed on.

Marylander here and I too love cruising out of NY and Balt. And my very fave ship, thus far, is the Pride (though I haven't been back on her since she got Guy's :(). I love the layout/flow and the size is just right. Thanks for sharing your TR and looking forward to the rest!

Oh, YES ! Another review by Jamman54 ! I am excited that we will sailing on the Pride on Nov. 15. It will be our first time on the Pride and the first time out of Baltimore even though we live only 90 min away near Dover, DE. We've been on the Legend and the Miracle so we're really happy to be able to enjoy another Spirit class ship.

Patti is an awesome photographer. She makes you feel as if you are right there. Between your writing and her photos, I sit and smile as I read. Thank you both for giving us the pleasure of sailing with you.