Our Carnival Pride Spring Break cruise - 4/5/15 (with pics)

Jamman54

I forgot to mention in the last segment, that Guy’s Burger Joint was open from Noon to 6pm daily. While Ryan and I were still eating, Patti slipped away, and as she always does, started snapping pictures. Here are a few of JD the DJ spinning tunes on the Lido stage. In the background is the newly installed big screen where the Dive In Movies are shown…..

CP0067.JPG

CP0068.JPG

CP0069.JPG

The newly redone Venus Pool. The Red Frog Rum bar, and the Blue Iguana Tequila bar are in the background…..

CP0070.JPG

Here is the Blue Iguana Cantina. It’s open from 7am to 10:30am for breakfast, serving breakfast burritos, tacos, and the infamous huevos rancheros. It’s also open for lunch from Noon to 2:30 for the best tacos and burritos on the high seas!.....

CP0071.JPG

CP0073.JPG

To be continued…..

Edited by Jamman54

The Salsa Bar at the Blue Iguana Cantina…..

CP0072.JPG

Some of the artwork around the Blue Iguana Cantina…..

CP0074.JPG

CP0075.JPG

CP0076.JPG

The Blue Iguana Tequila Bar…..

CP0077.JPG

At the aft end of the Mermaid Grille, you will find the sliding doors that lead out to Serenity…..

CP0078.JPG

To be continued…..

To me, the Serenity areas on the Spirit Class ships are the best in the fleet. They have a pool, hot tub, plenty of comfortable seating, and are actually quiet and serene…..

CP0080.JPG

CP0079.JPG

Serenity Pool and hot tub……

CP0081.JPG

Lots of comfortable chairs and hammocks…..

CP0082.JPG

CP0083.JPG

The Serenity Bar…..

CP0085.JPG

To be continued…..

To me, the Serenity areas on the Spirit Class ships are the best in the fleet. They have a pool, hot tub, plenty of comfortable seating, and are actually quiet and serene…..

CP0080.JPG

CP0079.JPG

Serenity Pool and hot tub……

CP0081.JPG

Lots of comfortable chairs and hammocks…..

CP0082.JPG

CP0083.JPG

The Serenity Bar…..

CP0085.JPG

To be continued…..

I totally agree on that!

OF course loving the review and Patty's pictures, I can not believe that Ryan is taller than you now... loved your answer to the price increase of drinks, that you were to busy drinking... maybe at the end of your reivew you can answer that question when ya's got the bar bill LOL... 74 days and counting down... Can you get to my favorite spot, I really need a beach fix!

Great review so far! I had to actually Google Maryland House. That's the fanciest rest stop I've ever seen!

I've seriously considered booking out of Maryland and would if the price was right.

Love the pics and your observations. Thanks for doing such detailed reviews!

17 days till the first time on the Pride and out of Baltimore both! I have heard amazing things about her, so I am very excited!

Great review. We are on the Pride on October 31st. This will be our first cruise on carnival.

I am CERTAIN, that you will have an amazing time on the Pride!!

As for your cabin, did you feel any movement and or vibration back there?

Not at all, but we had pretty much smooth seas all week.

Also sailing on the Pride May 3rd. It will be the fourth time but the first with 2.0. We are driving from South Jersey Cape May County. Really enjoying seeing all your pics. Keep it coming. ;)

The Pride was a great ship before, and she's even better now!! Thanks for reading, and I will be posting more today.