Elite Plus Cafe al Bacio coffee question

M&Dcruisers

Do the complimentary Elite Plus cappuccino's and espresso's at Cafe al Bacio include other espresso drinks like cafe mocha or caramel macchiato? I believe they are all the same price, but the Captain Club benefits page isn't specific enough to answer this question.

They appear to only include plain cappuccinos and lattes, or at least that was what we were told on our cruises this year on Constellation and Century. I agree that it is strange when the prices are the same, but I asked and that was the answer I was given.

They appear to only include plain cappuccinos and lattes, or at least that was what we were told on our cruises this year on Constellation and Century. I agree that it is strange when the prices are the same, but I asked and that was the answer I was given.

I think you can have cappuccinos, lattes and American coffee.

Do the complimentary Elite Plus cappuccino's and espresso's at Cafe al Bacio include other espresso drinks like cafe mocha or caramel macchiato? I believe they are all the same price, but the Captain Club benefits page isn't specific enough to answer this question.

Yes, they are included. My wife got a café mocha every day no problem.

Yes, they are included. My wife got a café mocha every day no problem.

This is a case of different ships having different rules, or even maybe different servers. I specifically asked if mocha was included and was told no. I guess the fleet wide answer is MAYBE! Special teas are included and are very good.

Sheila

The website says:

"• Complimentary tea, cappuccino, latte and espresso"

We have yet to go on a cruise under the new Elite Plus thing yet...but coming up shortly. My question is this:

That isn't ONLY at Cafe al Bacio, correct? The way it is written sounds like we can order a cappuccino, say, at dinner for dessert as well, correct?

I've reached elite plus status for our next cruise, but not DH. Can he have complimentary cappuccinos at the cafe? I know there's always the elite breakfast if not.

if he is in the same cabin I think that he will share your status.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

The website says:

"• Complimentary tea, cappuccino, latte and espresso"

We have yet to go on a cruise under the new Elite Plus thing yet...but coming up shortly. My question is this:

That isn't ONLY at Cafe al Bacio, correct? The way it is written sounds like we can order a cappuccino, say, at dinner for dessert as well, correct?

Others on Cruise Critic seem to assume that it is only at Café al Bacio but, as I have posted, this was not our experience. We had not even remembered about the Elite+ complimentary coffee so did not request it but my husband's coffee was always free wherever we were and we were usually told it was because we were Elite+. One evening, he even managed to pick up a hot chocolate to bring back to our room for me. They checked on their computer that my husband's travelling companion was also Elite+.

Edited by Project_gal