Carnival Journey Past Guest Sale

mrneil001

I got the offer as well. I wonder if these rates through this promo have price protection. The dates I am interested in are 5 months away....so I was hoping for the price protection. Also, if you booked b2b what kind of deposit are you looking at. (Is it a percentage of the total fare?)

You could book Early Saver, then immediately price match to this offer. The. You have the best of both worlds.

Checked all of our accounts, and nada. Still happy to have my Havana Cabana booked on the Vista :)

Have any Canadians here received any kind of offer?

I'm Canadian and got this offer, but my husband and parents didn't.

Tempting, but we already are going on a Hawaiian Disney cruise in Sept and a 4 night Carnival in Dec, so can't squeeze in another!

Hubby got the offer, but I didn't. But that doesn't surprise me since for our previous cruise and our upcoming cruise they were both booked online under his name first and me second.

I so wish this offer extended into April 2016...we have our cruise coming up in Sept so Jan is really soon for us to do another.

You could book Early Saver, then immediately price match to this offer. The. You have the best of both worlds.

I'm Canadian and got this offer, but my husband and parents didn't.

Tempting, but we already are going on a Hawaiian Disney cruise in Sept and a 4 night Carnival in Dec, so can't squeeze in another!

Thanks! Good to hear an offer is at least possible!

I will say, this is the 3rd VIFP offer I've gotten since I booked with a PVP. I have no idea if that has anything to do with it, but all my other bookings have been done either on my own or using a TA, and I never got anything other than that lame 2 category upgrade thing.

Is a PVP when you call and speak with someone at Carnival to book your cruise? We've always booked through a TA. She's wonderful and even helped us get a great OBC from a price drop a couple of cruises ago but this has my curiosity up.

Is a PVP when you call and speak with someone at Carnival to book your cruise? We've always booked through a TA. She's wonderful and even helped us get a great OBC from a price drop a couple of cruises ago but this has my curiosity up.

You normally call and speak to a customer service rep. You probably have a PVP even if you've never used him/her. You can call Carnival and tell them you want a PVP and they will patch you through to one. Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to recommend anyone by name on this board. I use a TA too. Just the booking I have for 2016, I wound up booking with a PVP recommended to me. No complaints from either way of doing it.

My Wife got the offer(not me) on her account...

Looks like some great deals!!!!

October Dream 10days 6 ports 3xx inside/5xx balcony.

Would not think I need price protection on that, would I?

Wish I was retired and did not have to worry about vacation days :)

Edited by arubanut

• 1 month later...

Just found our AMAZING deal 2 days ago!! We booked an inside for 2 for $75 a each with a $150 OBC in December!!! I would prefer to have a balcony but how can I pass on a basically free cruise for 10 days?? If money allows after our October Breeze Cruise I'll see about upgrading. Just blown away with this offer!! I love Carnival!!!!

Just found our AMAZING deal 2 days ago!! We booked an inside for 2 for $75 a each with a $150 OBC in December!!! I would prefer to have a balcony but how can I pass on a basically free cruise for 10 days?? If money allows after our October Breeze Cruise I'll see about upgrading. Just blown away with this offer!! I love Carnival!!!!

I have a 21 day B2B on the Glory booked and the fares seem to be escalating.

1st Leg Ports are: Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Antigua, Martinique, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Thomas and San Juan.

2nd leg has St Croix, St Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba and Curacao.

There's a total of 5 sea days I think between the 2 legs. Starts and ends in Miami, so quick, easy air from NY.

But what is better? Paying a higher fare and then getting price breaks? Or paying a lower fare and watching it go higher?

Granted, it comes down to cost per person per day, so I get screwed on Carnival by cruising solo.

I used to have offers, but for the past 2 or 3 weeks nada... :(

* There are no new Special Offers at this time.

We update them frequently - so please check back for offers just for you.

I have a 21 day B2B on the Glory booked and the fares seem to be escalating.

1st Leg Ports are: Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk, Antigua, Martinique, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Thomas and San Juan.

2nd leg has St Croix, St Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba and Curacao.

There's a total of 5 sea days I think between the 2 legs. Starts and ends in Miami, so quick, easy air from NY.

But what is better? Paying a higher fare and then getting price breaks? Or paying a lower fare and watching it go higher?

Granted, it comes down to cost per person per day, so I get screwed on Carnival by cruising solo.

Hey I am with you. You know we are on the same 21 days and I hate seeing this because we paid almost $4000. Call me a sucker Carnival.:mad::mad::mad:

Only thing we have now is the Past Guest 2 category upgrade for about the past month or more. Before that we had the Vista Platinum $200 OBC offer for Europe.

Our Journey cruise next year keeps going up in price($894 increase) ever since we booked it back last December. Thankful we booked it as soon as the cruise became available to buy. Seems to be a very popular cruise so we know no price drops for us but that is ok since we did pay the cheapest price.

• 2 weeks later...

Up to $600 off Fun Select Rates + Up to $100 Onboard Credit

Book by June 30, 2015

Valid on select Carnival Journeys sailings through January 2016

Request fare code OJY

The OP mentioned the above offer (I don't know why but I wasn't able to "quote"). A friend of mine received this as well. It says it's for new bookings. We've been booked for a year. Has anyone tried/had luck receiving the offer (or at least the OBC) if you're already booked?

Book by June 30, 2015

Request fare code OJY

The OP mentioned the above offer (I don't know why but I wasn't able to "quote"). A friend of mine received this as well. It says it's for new bookings. We've been booked for a year. Has anyone tried/had luck receiving the offer (or at least the OBC) if you're already booked?

My DW has this offer. I do not. When booking we have to use here VIFP number and the price is lower and it shows $100. Make sure you are using the right VIFP number.

We will be on the second leg of your B2B joining in San Juan. We are very excited, we also got the offer. I have not sailed Carnival in quite a few years. We mostly sail Royal now as you can see in my signature. We booked a balcony and the entire cost was $1000 with a $150.00 OBC. We cancelled our Oasis cruise at the end of October we had booked and saved $1400.00 and went to a 10 day cruise! What a deal!!! We are super happy with the itinerary too!! Can't wait to go!!! I think it was totally random that we got the offer. I assumed it was because we had not sailed with them in so long, but it appears that it is random.:p

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that today is the deadline for this offer!!!

Book by June 30, 2015

Request fare code OJY

Edited by cessnabmw

My wife got this offer as well. We have booked an 11 day "Journey" on Carnival Sunshine leaving Nov 28. 11 days, 8 ports...total cost $408 once you add the port fees and taxes. Then we get $150 OBC...that figures out to $11.73 per person per day. How could we pass that up? Oh, plus we have enough points on our Carnival MasterCard to get another $100 OBC...:D

My wife got this offer as well. We have booked an 11 day "Journey" on Carnival Sunshine leaving Nov 28. 11 days, 8 ports...total cost $408 once you add the port fees and taxes. Then we get $150 OBC...that figures out to $11.73 per person per day. How could we pass that up? Oh, plus we have enough points on our Carnival MasterCard to get another $100 OBC...:D

AWESOME DEAL!!!

I too was literally shocked at the low prices we received, I had to call Carnival to verify they were legit. Well we are going in Jan, never did a winter cruise before so this is all new, we are so looking forward to this!

I got the same deal and booked on the same trip! We booked Southwest for our return flights.

Excited!

Wow!! What kind of cabin? Interior?

And how did you get $150 OBC, when it says up to $100 OBC?